MTF Nu7
Puppeteers Enlisted
DEA
Senior Agent
CI
Alpha
SCP

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have a handful of warns only two active though. One for NLR, and one for Meta game. The Meta game expires in like a week.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

I am applying for ambassador today because I would like to further my career in the amazing department of Internal Affairs. Also I would like to make sure, everyone around the site is in order and they are doing their job correctly. Also I would like to help new agents or, even agents that just need help or are confused about something. I would like to enforce the Legal codex and COE, more than an agent ever could. I truly believe I can help improve this department and make it better than it is now. The ambassador team and Dept Directors are already working on this, and they are truly awesome at their jobs and I admire them, and so I would also like to work together with more of the ambassadors. Also other than, furthering my career in the DIA, becoming an ambassador is a big leap into this department and it is something that is to not be taken advantage of, and they are to do their jobs to the best of their abilities.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I am suitable for ambassador because.
As I did not start out my career in DIA good at all. That effected my image as a person in a very harsh way. I started off as a minge, not taking anything serious and just goofing off all the time. And for that a lot of people thought I was never ready for any Cl4 position. And I can't lie, back then I wouldn't blame them. I wish I didn't start out like that, because now that is engraved and no one is going to forget my past actions. Though, these past months, I have turned my actions around. I am processional, mature, smart, and overall I am not a minge. I take my job very seriously, and I will continue to do just that for ever now. DIA is not a place where you go to goof off. It is a serious job where we get things done, the right way. I think I am suitable for ambassador because of those reasons. Also I have worked with many of the ambassadors on a lot of things. Investigations, arrests, and I can't really speak for them, but all I can say is I hope they have seen the changes, I hope they have seen that I am a good agent, and I am not here to hurt IA's image. I have also been an Agent for DIA for a long time, and I have learned a lot. I have bonded with some ambassadors and I know what I am doing. I have gotten called not suitable for a Cl4 job a while ago when I was a minge, but now I do think I am ready to take on the position of Ambassador. It is a serious job that does serious work and I think I am ready to tackle this and do some good work. Even If I do not get this spot, I am going to continue to do what I do, and make the DIA proud.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I am not sure exactly how many document I have wrote, at least 5+. But I think what makes a document good, is when you add every single detail, or at least as much as you can add. Because when somebody ask you to tell a story about something, you never want to leave something out, even if it is small. Tell the whole story. Especially because somebody could be confused on something that happend because you might have left a major detail out of the story or maybe even a small one. So that's why it is important to add everything that happend.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
Training Agents.
Overseeing Agents.
Enforcing Legal codex, COE,COC.
Looking at/Signing documents.
Dealing with info breaches.
Doing their duties to the best of their abilities.
Watching over the site.
When it comes down to new IA Agents. It is an ambassadors responsibility, to give them a test, and if they were to pass. They wouldn't just approve them and walk away. You show them around. About arresting, about where they can be. Just the basic stuff they need to know before going out and doing their own thing.
Ambassadors overseer IA agents/operatives. They make sure they are doing their job correctly and professionally. If there is ever an unruly agent they do have the choice to job ban them. But that is not always the option. Overall the ambassadors just make sure the agents are doing ok, and if they are not the ambassadors are their to correct them.
So as an Agent you are limited to who you can arrest. You can't arrest people who are Cl4 or MTF. But as an ambassador, you can arrest people like DEA, or MTF, enlisted. Though it would be better to just call a CO over.
When ever agents write any type of document. They can show it to an ambassador, and as an ambassador you can grade the document on how well it is written. And any other factors that would determine the grade of any document, an IA agent would write.
If there was ever let's see an Info breach in d block. Where d class got their hands, on a certain CL4 document. And they spread it to the foundation staff who are not CL4 Ambassadors could lockdown d block and make sure no one gets in or out, unless Cl4 for ISD. Until it is figured out or. Or if possibly an agent was exposed to it, the ambassador could maybe Class A him and not just him other people as well.
As an ambassador you have a job to do and you are expected to get it done. You are trusted in the DIA. So you cannot let the Dept down. No body want's Ambassadors who don't do their job correctly or they don't even try. As an ambassador you have to be able to set an example to agents and other foundation personnel. So make sure you are trying your best to do your job correctly and efficiently.
Rather the site inspector or the site director is on site. Ambassadors also watch over the site. Making sure everyone is doing their job correctly. Or doing their duties during any code. They have authority over a lot of people so they have to make sure they are doing stuff ethically.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Maurice Alton was never a good child. He always got bad grades in school and he just never listened. He would get in trouble all the time, and he just didn't care. His dad would always yell at him for his grades and the way he acted and Maurice just ignored him. At night Maurice was also sad, he would stay up until 4am at night just crying. His parents new about this but they didn't know why he was so sad art night. One day Maurice's father was so mad at him because he got an F on his finals, and he kicked him out of the house. Maurice now didn't know what to do with his life, he was a high school drop out with no money. He had no job, no friends, he had nothing. For 3 years Maurice traveled around on foot, and stopping every once in a while to beg somebody for money or food, maybe even both. He had no idea where he was walking to, since he didn't have a phone. He just wanted to get far away from his parents. And he did just that. Maurice kept the same routine for about a year now. He would walk until hit feet started to swell up and then he would beg for some food. He would then walk some more then post up somewhere to sleep. The moment he got up he just kept walking. Until one day he reached a sign that said, "Welcome to Canada!" Keep in mind that Maurice lived in Arkansas. He was very suprised to see that he walked all the way to Canada. But he kept walking until he reached a near by town. Pinewood? Maurice said, i guess that doesn't sound too bad. Maurice walked up to a near by motel and asked if he could stay one night since he didn't have any money. The motel staff was nice enough to let him stay the night. In the morning Maurice got up and started to explore around the town. It was cold in Canada and Maurice had been wearing the same ripped clothes for over a year. So he wanted to seek shelter somewhere. He came across some base? It looked like a military base but Maurice didn't care he was too cold so he walked in anyways. Maurice started to explore the base until a loud siren started to blare out. "CODE 5 AN SCP HAS BREACHED CONTAINMENT! I REPEAT AN SCP HAS BREACHED CONTAINMENT!" SCP? Maurice though, what does SCP stand for? The siren still went off, but Maurice just ignored it. He kept on exploring the place. Until he was confronted by a large group of armed men. Next thing Maurice new, he ended up in some kind of interrogation room? "TO BE CONTINUTED"

Last edited:

spartainman64

Mar 8, 2023
Mr. Alton

In regards to your application for Internal Affairs Ambassador
We have seen fit to
accept your application into the Ambassador team.

Please get in contact with me at your earliest convenience for your whitelist.