CSG
Nu7
Puppeteers Enlisted
CI
Alpha
SCP
096 Whitelist

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have a handful of warns only two active though. One for NLR, and one for Meta game. The Meta game expires in like a week.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

I think i am the best candidate for this position because I know the code of ethics pretty well. I have been in IA for around 5-6 months. So I know the rules around the site. Also I am respectful, intelligent, and I know how to cooperate with people, instead of getting mad at them. I am very understanding and I know how to my job done when I have been tasked with. I wouldn't say I know all of the ECM's pretty well. But I have talked to a lot of them, Walter, Dalton, Peasant, they are all cool guys and I think we would work together really well. Also like I said with my time in IA I have just learned a lot about the COE and COD, I also know how to justify someone's arrest very well. Also I am good at handing out orders, and making sure things are in place. I will make sure to take my job very seriously and I will not let you guys down, if I get accepted.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
Enforcing the COE.
Fulfilling orders of the Ethics committee.
Authorizing AA.
Watching over the Site.
Dealing with ethics problem's that are minor/Giving out d class work permits.
As an Ethics Committee Assistant, your job is to enforce the Code Of Ethics. Just like Internal Affairs Weather that means arresting people or telling them what's right from wrong.
Ethics Committee Assistants are expected to fully listen to their orders with no questions asked. They are the ones who fulfill the order of the Ethics Committee, rather big or small, they just listen and carry the orders out.
When there is no one on site that can authorize the Advanced Armory, ECA's are allowed to authorize it. They can authorize it to certain people like NCO+ or All MTF. It really just matters on how bad the breach really is.
Just like the Ethics Committee, ECA's watch over the site in many ways. Making sure everything and everyone is being ethical, and making sure people are following the COE.
ECA's deal with problems that people bring up to the Ethics Committee. Think of it as like a Chain Of Command, it goes to the ECA's and the ECA's decide if they want to bring this to an ECM, then the ECM gives it to the ECC. Also when available ECA's can give out different types of work programs to d class. Ranging from Chef, to Janitor, to receptionist, just to give the kind d class something to do.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Maurice Alton was never a good child. He always got bad grades in school and he just never listened. He would get in trouble all the time, and he just didn't care. His dad would always yell at him for his grades and the way he acted and Maurice just ignored him. At night Maurice was also sad, he would stay up until 4am at night just crying. His parents new about this but they didn't know why he was so sad art night. One day Maurice's father was so mad at him because he got an F on his finals, and he kicked him out of the house. Maurice now didn't know what to do with his life, he was a high school drop out with no money. He had no job, no friends, he had nothing. For 3 years Maurice traveled around on foot, and stopping every once in a while to beg somebody for money or food, maybe even both. He had no idea where he was walking to, since he didn't have a phone. He just wanted to get far away from his parents. And he did just that. Maurice kept the same routine for about a year now. He would walk until hit feet started to swell up and then he would beg for some food. He would then walk some more then post up somewhere to sleep. The moment he got up he just kept walking. Until one day he reached a sign that said, "Welcome to Canada!" Keep in mind that Maurice lived in Arkansas. He was very surprised to see that he walked all the way to Canada. But he kept walking until he reached a near by town. Pinewood? Maurice said, i guess that doesn't sound too bad. Maurice walked up to a near by motel and asked if he could stay one night since he didn't have any money. The motel staff was nice enough to let him stay the night. In the morning Maurice got up and started to explore around the town. It was cold in Canada and Maurice had been wearing the same ripped clothes for over a year. So he wanted to seek shelter somewhere. He came across some base? It looked like a military base but Maurice didn't care he was too cold so he walked in anyways. Maurice started to explore the base until a loud siren started to blare out. "CODE 5 AN SCP HAS BREACHED CONTAINMENT! I REPEAT AN SCP HAS BREACHED CONTAINMENT!" SCP? Maurice though, what does SCP stand for? The siren still went off, but Maurice just ignored it. He kept on exploring the place. Until he was confronted by a large group of armed men. Next thing Maurice new, he ended up in some kind of interrogation room? "TO BE CONTINUTED" Maurice had been waiting in that room for about 30 minutes now until a man in a black military grade suit came in, with a symbol on his back that said "DEA" The DEA agent started to interrogate Maurice and tried to find out why he was inside of the foundation. Maurice just responded with I was cold and I need a job. Could you get me a job? Maurice said to the DEA agent. "Uhh let me go talk to my higher ups" The DEA said. He went to go talk to site command, and he came back with a syringe of Class F. He injected it into Maurice and said, "You are now an Agent for the department of Internal affairs, you do not remember your life before this only the SCP foundation. You have dedicated your life to this job and your promise to not commit treason against the foundation. Your job is to make sure that everyone is following the site rules and you bring down justice. You start your job tomorrow now go and get some rest, in the IA bunks, good luck" TO BE CONTINUED.

Brewer 2.0 / Celtic

Blacklisted Player
Dec 18, 2023
I have seen nothing but outstanding professionalism from Maurice. Furthermore, he is a great guy to be around.

Additionally, Maurice knows what he is doing. His application contains all the necessary information and is well formatted. Therefore, I conclude that he is a well kept individual.

+ Support

Kwan

Aug 3, 2023
+support
-Great within Nu-7
-Amazing Ambassador
-Put a lot of effort into app

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
1ec5838b980ba6ebbc4454581a78d35ecac7a7f6_00-removebg-preview (1).png

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee

To: Mr. Alton

Hello. We appreciate the time and effort you invested in the application process for the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that we have chosen not to move forward with your application at this time. We want to express our gratitude for your interest in applying.

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your denial. If you would like to re-apply you may do so in no less than two weeks.

-From Ethics Vice Chairman "Peasant"

Application Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.