[USA] Maurice Altons First Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Alton

Aug 11, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): faze_swoopty

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console) roughly around 343 hours 1697347943136.png

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Maurice Alton, Nu-7 CPL

Chaos name (include your rank): None

Civilian name: Maurice Woods

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:742704431

Discord ID (name#0000): XxElixx167#8341

Do you have a mic?: Yes I do

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first Moderator Application
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
1697348242823.png
At first glance this looks bad but I can explain them.

-Mic spam, this was when I first started playing on the server and I didn't know this was Rp so I was playing music through my mic.
-RDM I was a D-class and I got knifed by another D class for no reason, and so I pulled out my knife and then proceeded to knife him to death.
- NLR, this was also when I was new to the server and didn't know about the NLR and so I died and told my fellow GENSEC about the d class that had guns.
- Metagaming this was once again when I didn't know about it and I killed someone who killed me first for no reason.
-FailRP I was taken hostage by d class as a researcher and taken into d block, (mind that they had guns pointed at me and the GENSEC did not care at all. And once they took me into d block I was put in the bathrooms and forced to credit people.
-Hitbox I had made my pac a little smaller to like 9.75 I think, and so I was warned for that. Also I didn't know the pac limit was 1 to 1.1
-FailRp I do not remember why I have 2 Failrp

(Keep in mind that a lot of these were from the begining of when I started playing, and they will not happen again. I will do everything and anything In my power to not get any warns or bans. If I be accepted and become a moderator I will try my best to enforce the servers rules. all of my warnings were in the past and won't happen again so all I am asking for is a chance.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Around 2 years back I was a staff member in a Dark RP server for about 1 week and then I just stopped playing the server and started playing other servers.
-

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: DarkRP serious roleplay
-

How many hours can you be on everyday?: MOST of the time 4-5 hours but on the weekends like 6-7+
-

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to make the server more enjoyable to other people. And enforce the server rules. Also it opens up a whole new community of moderators who I can talk to, reach out to and ask for help, and just have a great time. Also I would like to create and expand the role play in the server. Overall I just want to help people resolve their problems and have a great time.
-

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I am responsible, I keep it real with people. I know how to handle the power I am given. I have some experience, I am also polite to everyone. I will be able to get my Trial Moderator Quota done, as I can be on for quite a while. Also I am patient, and I know how to deal with problems. I know a lot of server rules and I will certainly learn new ones and read the rules as a Trial moderator of I get accepted. And for the most part, I feel like I am ready man.

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
-support
didnt even put the dates of the warns so we cant even see if they're expired or not

Nomad

Mar 28, 2023

Application denied

Hi @Simpson,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

It seems that you are not yet a recognized member of the community, With this it would be challenging to vouch for you as a benefit to the staff team, become more engaged in our forums, Speak with people ooc, and become a well-known member before attempting to re-apply. As well you also have some recent warnings which can be a bit of an eye-turner as it shows you may not have the best rule knowledge which is one of the most important things a staff member should have.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.