Yes
Chaos Insurgency
Beta|X2
Yes
Chaos Insurgency
Alpha|X2
Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have a handful of warns, none active though.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I believe what makes me the best candidate for the position Overseer Assistant is. I have CL4 experience so i know how things work along those lines. I know how to be a good leader. Also I know about the CoC pretty well, as I like to have it up a bit and read over it as i make arrests and making sure people are following it's guidelines. When I am given orders to do something, I try my best to fulfill the order my any means necessary as when I am given an order it is my duty to follow it. I am respectful and I am friendly to a lot of people. I know how to keep my cool and not go out all crazy on people. I also know a lot of foundation guidelines and how things work. I know how to arrest people and how to justify things if need be. I also have my up most respect to the O5 Council, as they are the leader of the foundation and with such a role they deserve all the respect in the foundation.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Enforce the CoC, CoE, Legal Codex.
Authorizing AA.
Carrying out orders of the O5 Council.
Taking up anything minor like a complaint/Etc. before going to O5.
Watching over the Site.
Arresting personnel.
Writing Documents.
Just like how IA would enforce the Legal Codex or the CoE, CoC. Overseer Assistants also enforce them as well. As it is their duty to make sure that criminal personnel are being punished the correct way.
During the times when breaches are getting to the point where it is really bad. If there is nobody higher on site, or even if there is. Overseer assistants can authorize AA for certain times to specific people depending on how bad the breach is.
Overseer Assistants are the O5's right hand man as they are they're assistant. As the O5's Assistant they have to carry out specific orders that the O5 Council has tasked them to do. Weather that means arresting someone, or locking down d block Etc. They follow orders and make sure they are carried out to the foundation.
Overseer Assistants are in charge of dealing with minor problems that has been brought up to floor 3 instead of bringing it straight to the O5. They deal with things such as a complaint or a CoC change. They receive the information and bring it to the O5 when they are not busy. So they are kind of like a messenger to the O5 of some sort.
As an Overseer Assistant it is you job to make sure that the O5's site is great and healthy. Now this doesn't mean making sure the site is perfectly fine because nothing is perfect. But it is they're job to make sure the site is not dying and it is sustainable by all means.
Just like IA it is your job as an Overseer Assistant to like i said enforce the foundations guidelines. So if there is no IA on site or if you are just right there, you may arrest someone. It is your job to make sure the site is doing alright and that means also making sure that criminals are being punished.
Sometimes Overseer Assistants do write documents on things. Sometimes they can do interviews, or maybe it is a follow up on how a department is doing. Maybe it is an incident report they do sometimes write documents, and so you have to know how to write a decent document.
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
(I am still writing lore as I go.)

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
1706134972870.png

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

A message has been received from the office of ██-3 ██████████████

To: Mr. Alton

Hello. We appreciate the time and effort you invested in the application process for the position of █████████ Assistant. After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that we have chosen not to move forward with your application at this time. We want to express our gratitude for your interest in applying.

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your denial. If you would like to re-apply you may do so in no less than two weeks.

-From ██-3 ██████████████

Application Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.