Discord name: XxEliXx167

For how long have you played on CG SCP:

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Maurice Alton

Civilian name: Maurice Woods

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

1698877501146.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF Nu-7 Cpl, CI CS

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1698877640021.png
(The most recent RDM warn, I got framed and I had no clip to prove I was innocent. But a d class pulled out a gun and so i killed him, but the d class that I killed edited a clip to make it seem like I I just killed him for no reason. And when I tried to appeal the ban in forums he saw it and he deleted the clip, so now it is non existent and I can appeal it.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: Well, I'm not in E-11 I am in Nu-7 but there has been countless times where the Cognito breach has been so bad that Nu-7 has had to help contain it. And I have just seen how 096 acts. How to contain it, and just how it works.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: Well when 096 is pacified and not enraged, he will sit on the floor kind of with his feet together, and it almost sounds like he is whimpering or crying in some sort. He might start like pacing back and fourth if he is left alone for a bit as well.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: When ever SCP 096 is breached he has to go to the first person that saw his picture or face. And he attempts to kill him, and he won't stop until he does. And he shouldn't just go to d block for no reason unless someone in there saw his face and they went in there.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: To contain SCP 096 you have to allow him to kill the first person that sees his face. And on the way there many others might see his face as well. And then it is just a chain reaction. So you have to put bucket onto his head, and allow him to kill the people that saw his face. But with the bucket on his head it allows 096 to get the job done with the people that saw his face without other people seeing his face as well. Once 096 has killed everyone and he is pacified. (Highly recommended he has a bucket on his head) You then may beam him and re contain him.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Simpson
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, @Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.