Character name(s): Maurice Alton

Civilian name: Maurice Woods

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP - RP USA

Do you have a mic?:

- Yes i do

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- MTF Nu-7 PVT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?

- Bans, yes for FailRP. Because when i was in disguise as IA an officer pointed his gun at me so i moved out the way and he tried to shoot me so i cuffed him. And then when admin tried to pull me into sit i crashed so instead of waiting for me he just banned me.

NLR- I didn't know about the New life rule so i got a warning.

RDM- I was falsely warned for RDM because as i was a d class another d class tried to stab and kill me so i defended myself.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

- I would like to become a Site Advisor because I want to make CG SCP RP a more enjoyable server to play on. And also i would like to continue my journey on this server. I also would like to work with certain people in doing the things that a Site Advisor would have to do. I also sometimes see Site Advisors do things like get people in trouble and arrest people without a reason sometimes. And I want to be the Site Advisor who doesn't do that and actually takes his job serious. Because I want the server and roleplay to be enjoyable to all people.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:

- I am friendly and I don't let people try to bring me down. I take my jobs seriously but sometimes there is always and obstacle you must go through. I am responsible and i do my job correctly. If i see someone doing the wrong thing i never castigate them in a bad way. I would tell them that's wrong and tell them how to fix it. If i set my priorities I won't stop unless i have gotten what needs to be done. And I am fair to everyone. The bans and warnings where in the past and will not happen again. I will make sure that i always follow the rules such as, the Legal Codex, Ethics etc. I always ask for permission for my higher up before doing something that I know i shouldn't do on my own or if I need permission to do. I said it before and I will say it again, I take my jobs VERY seriously. So i 99% always be doing my job, and the 1% is still doing my job but just not as hard as i need to relax.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

Well they have many responsibilities. Which are things like authorizing advanced armory or test's or terminations. They also approve tests and look after departments they are assigned to. They are also a part of facility departments such as some MTF. They take orders from Site Managers and Site Co-Director and Site Director to do certain things. They also take orders from Site Command i.e O5 and the Ethics Committee. They also work with people on there departments policies and the way that they do things. And they work with other some leaders like MTF COMs and DPT Directors on how to improve there departments.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Site Administrator Maurice Alton was born in Amsterdam, Germany and grew up in the states. His father would always be mean to him and his mother and abuse them both. This affected Maurice in a very harsh way. He would cry every night praying that his father would stop. One time he knocked him mother out by smashing a beer bottle on her head. And so Maurice called the cops, his father ended up lying to the police officers and he was free. And Maurice'es father was furious, he beat Maurice until Maurice fell asleep. As Maurice got older he got even more mad at his father and so he started going to the gym. He got stronger and more confident until one day, He came back home from the gym to see his mother dead on the kitchen floor and his father was no where to be seen. This made Maurice go into a very heavy depression state for a 5 year period. As he grew up without his mother on his own. He had to learn to do things a child shouldn't have to do. He grew up thinking that his life sucked and that he had nothing to do. Until he found the SCP foundation. He found it very interesting and so he joined it. He explored all of the different jobs he could be. He took them very seriously as it was the only thing that he really liked. He later on became a Site Advisor and he continued from there..

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
To: Maurice Alton
CC:
Site.Administration.cc@scp.fnd.ca
Subject: Application Verdict

ejFvGTo.png

| APPLICATION STATUS: Denied |
Greetings Maurice,

Thank you for having the interest & taking the time to apply for the Site Advisor role. This message is to inform you that your application for the position has been unfortunately denied. After much deliberation, Site Administration has decided to deny your application and move forward in another direction.

If you would like to discuss manners further, you may reach out to me over email (Discord: bumblebees_).

You may reapply in 2 weeks after this message is posted.

Kind regards,
Site Director “Lunaro”

Status
Not open for further replies.