Maurice Alton

Civilian name:

Maurice Woods

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

USA

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Held: MTF Nu-7 LTCOM, CI-B, IA Ambassador, DEA Senior Agent, Holding: Overseer Assistant, MTF Nu-7 CSG

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Yes I have received some warns, but none active; last one was 2 months ago

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying for this position because I have a passion for SA. See everyday, people might not see it, but SA it working to make the foundation strive better. Weather it's one step at a time, or skipping a few steps a day. I would like to help achieve the goal of making the foundation a better place. The foundation is a big part of it, but not just the foundation. I would like to make a big and positive impact on the server as an SA, things like creating fun and enjoyable rp where people can just be themselves. Working with department leaders as well is a big thing for me. I may not know all of them but II would gladly work with them, get to know them, and help make their department be as good as it could possibly be.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I would say I am suitable for this position mainly because I know a lot. I have gotten to work with SA plenty times and I have seen some work that they do. That's also why I Am applying, but since I have seen some of the work they do, It is a tough job but I think as long as I work hard the job will always get done. Also I have Snr Cl4 experience, I may not hold a Snr CL4 currently but, when I was LTCOM of Nu-7 I learned a lot of things. Such as site rules/guidelines. I learned how SA works, some of the duties they do, and much more. Some other experience I have is with being an IA ambassador, and also an Overseer Assistant. These two jobs have taught me plenty of skills. Such as how to write a document, it showed me the COE, Legal Codex, COC, things like that. Being those jobs have taught me a lot of things that I need to know. And with these skills in mind, it would help out a lot as a Site Advisor.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Authorizing AA
Voting on Applications
Overseeing a Department
Dealing with GOI's
Enforcing site guidelines
Writing Documents
Authorize passive breach
Overseeing The Site
Being an RP leader
When a breach gets bad enough, or it has gone for too long. Site Admin can authorize the use of the Advanced Armory to certain people. Like NCO+ DEA Managers etc.
Site Administration as a whole vote/appoint people. They vote on certain applications such as. CoM, DoR, CoS, IA/DEA Directors. They also appoint the MTF Nu-7 and MTF Epsilon-11 Commanders.
Site Administration personnel are required to oversee a department, weather is MTF, or medical, they are assigned a department to watch over.
SA sometimes deal with GOI's. Organizing meetings, or authorizing them inside of the foundation. Most likely its GOC, but SA can also negotiate with CI, also GOC at times.
Site Advisor are Snr CL4, they are expected to enforce the Site Guidelines. COC, COE, Legal Codex. Making sure the foundation is in good heal, by doing this.
Sometimes Site Advisors have to write different kinds of documents. Department reviews, interviews, incident reports, GOI reports. So they have to have the knowledge of how to write a decent document.
Site Advisors recently were able to authorize passive breaches, so when there is nothing going on in the foundation Site Advisors+ can authorize certain SCP's to be passive breached.
SA is basically a lower rank of SC. SC watches over the site, and makes sure its in good health and its striving as good as it should be. SA does the same thing, making sure the site is doing well.
Site Advisors are supposed to be RP leaders. Which means, if it is an event, or a researcher that wants to do an rp test etc. SA are supposed to go along with it, and expand the RP making it enjoyable.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

May 30, 2023
To: @Maurice Alton

Subject: Site Advisor Application Verdict

Greetings Maurice,

We thank you for showing interest into the Site Advisor position by taking your time to submit an application for the position. Unfortunately, I must relay to you that you have not been accepted as a Site Advisor.

Should you have any inquires please reach out to me at (Skyfire1355).

You may re-apply in two weeks should there be an opening position.

Best Regards,

Site Director "Skyfire"

7GObDZ1VQe3MhGlpALK_XtT74ZT8FCaAG8YFDqnPs_7_d_xyOSdwiWmj8COO4xdln4qgB_h_b7751561i7aFsi0fgaaE7tA8JOHmNORu-0k5K7tNZICwlBvkyKMv7MAF0VfAXufIxXqBdFTv1iv91gg

Status
Not open for further replies.