For how long have you played on CG SCP:about 2 years
In what country are you located?:netherlands
Time zone:GMT
Character name(s):Max"mr.bones"whithead
Civilian name:Max"mr.bones"whithead
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP USA):
Do you have a mic?:yah

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:had ci beta 2 times and now i have alfa becus of te purge
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 15 EXpired 1 naming con 1 hitbox abuse
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? I am a active Gensec in low pop and semi active in high where their isn't normally a captain+ to authorize stuff that may be needed even so i thought that I want to fill that position a. Lastly i would like to guide new cadets to to be better gensec

-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
Leadership I have strong leadership skills and can guide and motivate my fellow gensec
Knowledge I know the security protocols of te site and ensuring the protocols to keep te site/dblock safe
Calm Under Pressure: I stay calm in stressful situations and making quick and effective decisions
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
Captain's responsibility are to oversee d block as well as its staff to make sure ethics and code of conduct is being followed and reprimand/teach the ones the fail to do so. Captains also need to host try outs for two licences RRT and HW. Captains will furthermore need to mange d block though all codes and make sure that d block and its occupants are ready for any threats that may attack it. They also must lead sweeps that includes assigning positions/jobs, encouraging Gensec along with leading by example. Lastly Gensec Captains need to follow site commands/site adminestation orders so the foundation can stay a secure place to work also make sure that people who shouldn't be Gensec are banned from it
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: In the start of Max Whitheads live he was brought up in a Family of foundation personnel his mother was a Sr Doctor and his father was a MTF E-11 LT. He was trained at a young age he become a E-11 like his father when max became older he went on his first mission with his father to recontain SCP-457 they did well at first until max his father god burn to death by 457 the screams of his father burning caused a lot of trauma so a consultant advised a move into GSD to fully optimize his potential which he now is an GSD wanting to become a captain.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2024
Deception Station, Antarctica
+Support

Good guy with a great personality, every interaction I've had with him has been good so far, however, similar to what Arthur said I haven't seen him on GSD much. Nevertheless I support his application and believe he would make a good Captain based off his personality alone as I have no experience in interacting with him on GSD from what I can remember.

Mar 19, 2024
Steam ID:
Discord name:max31904
For how long have you played on CG SCP:about 2 years
In what country are you located?:netherlands
Time zone:GMT
Character name(s):Max"mr.bones"whithead
Civilian name:Max"mr.bones"whithead
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP USA):
Do you have a mic?:yah

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:had ci beta 2 times and now i have alfa becus of te purge
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 15 EXpired 1 naming con 1 hitbox abuse
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? I am a active Gensec in low pop and semi active in high where their isn't normally a captain+ to authorize stuff that may be needed even so i thought that I want to fill that position a. Lastly i would like to guide new cadets to to be better gensec

-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
Leadership I have strong leadership skills and can guide and motivate my fellow gensec
Knowledge I know the security protocols of te site and ensuring the protocols to keep te site/dblock safe
Calm Under Pressure: I stay calm in stressful situations and making quick and effective decisions
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
Captain's responsibility are to oversee d block as well as its staff to make sure ethics and code of conduct is being followed and reprimand/teach the ones the fail to do so. Captains also need to host try outs for two licences RRT and HW. Captains will furthermore need to mange d block though all codes and make sure that d block and its occupants are ready for any threats that may attack it. They also must lead sweeps that includes assigning positions/jobs, encouraging Gensec along with leading by example. Lastly Gensec Captains need to follow site commands/site adminestation orders so the foundation can stay a secure place to work also make sure that people who shouldn't be Gensec are banned from it
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: In the start of Max Whitheads live he was brought up in a Family of foundation personnel his mother was a Sr Doctor and his father was a MTF E-11 LT. He was trained at a young age he become a E-11 like his father when max became older he went on his first mission with his father to recontain SCP-457 they did well at first until max his father god burn to death by 457 the screams of his father burning caused a lot of trauma so a consultant advised a move into GSD to fully optimize his potential which he now is an GSD wanting to become a captain.
+ Support

Balder

Oct 1, 2023
+support Grate and funny guy but have not really seen him on gensec

Hanz Powers "roro"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
May 30, 2023

Good evening Max,​

Unfortunately at this time your Security Captain application is being Denied by the Gensec Leadership Team.

If you have any questions or comments on this verdict please contact me @roro3138 or @stillthordan on discord.

You may reapply in 2 weeks​

SecDep (1) (1).png

Status
Not open for further replies.