Civilian name: Timothe
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What are your total levels?:

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Holding: MTF E-11 SPC, DEA Senior Agent, CI-C DELCOM
Held: MTF Nu-7 CSG, CPL, LCPL and PVT, DEA Special Agent, Overseer Assistant, GSD Captain, GOC SPC
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I only got one active warn for FailRP because I executed a captured DEA operative after he paid for himself
-
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
Nearly 4 months
-
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
I am applying for Special Agent because I wish to move up and become a Special Agent. I feel like I could do more as a Special Agent than as a Senior Agent and could help out new DEA Agents figuring out what they can/can't do and help them become Senior Agents.
-
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
I have a lot of experience, especially as a past Special Agent and I am very active. I know what to do and I am highly responsible when on the job. I feel like I can really have an impact on the Agents and Senior Agents and help them out when they got questions. I am a great leader and I love to Roleplay which makes me one of the best candidates for Special Agent. I am very active on DEA and always here to help out. I am determined to make it to Special Agent and will do my best to get to it and to maintain it.
-
How many documents have you written?
What makes a document good?: I wrote one very detailed document since the document wipe happened. The thing that matters the most about a document is that the reader can picture the event that the document is detailing like he was there when it happened.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:

- Assist the Managers and the Directors in their tasks
- Help Agents and Senior Agents when needed
- Accept or deny the MC&D permits
- Negotiate with GOI's
- Host Senior Agent Tryouts
- Train new Agents

-
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Maxime Lafleur was born in 1997. His mom abandoned him after he was born and he was left with his dad, a retired JTF2 operator. Lafleur became an infantry officer in the Canadian army and decided to follow his dad's steps and go trough the scanning steps to attend the next JTF2 tryout. During these 6 days hell week, he went above and beyond his capacities to maintain himself and his fellow comrades alive and continued on for each exercise. Has the 7th day arrived, he had survived. He still had a few months of training, but the hard part was done. As an Assaulter, he went to multiple countries to do diverse missions. The mission that changed is career was in Canada, in Ottawa. The parlement was attacked and 23 hostages were made. The SWAT could not enter due to explosives being placed at each entry, taking too long to diffuse. The squad of Lafleur was called to deal with the situation. They landed on the roof from a Blackhawk and prepared to rappel down the skylight on the roof. They needed to take out the leader of the small terrorist group as he could detonate the whole building at any moment, making everyone inside and around the building die a horrible death. As the entered, Lafleur shot one of the attackers in the chest as his teammates took down the leader. They breached door after door, until they reached all the hostages. Panic ran through the terrorists until one of them ran at Lafleur with a grenade. Lafleur took him down, but the grenade was unpinned. The grenade landed at his feet. He froze for a second but jumped on it. The grenade exploded on him, but his body armor absorbed most of the blast, knocking him unconscious. He was dragged out and rushed to the Blackhawk to an hospital where he was pronounced dead. When he woke up, he was not in a hospital anymore, he was in a room with 2 man by his side. One of them wore a suit and the other one was a soldier. The man in the suit called himself O5-7. From this point on, Lafleur's career changed from a Special Force member to a foundation employee. Lafleur rose the ranks of General Security quickly, landing himself at a Captain spot for is leadership and combat skills. The was never a riot that could happen for more than 5 minutes without Lafleur and his men intervening and shutting it down. After a few years as a Captain, he had established the fact that he was one of the best and that is skills were needed inside the Foundation. That's around this time that he was approached by a man that he could not recognize, but had seen before. His name was Walnut and he offered him a position as a Special Agent in the branch new branch that the Foundation had jugged was much needed in times like there, DEA. Lafleur, hesitant, tough about D-Block, which he almost considered his home. He had spent years fighting there for the one goal, preserving D-Class subjects for science. But after years, he was in need of a calmer work space. In total, he had been in combat for 16 years, and was very tired. The many injuries he got from those years didn't make life easier, but did make is decision easier, as he accepted the offer.

[Enter keycard clearance...]

[Scanning keycard...]

[Welcome, Special Agent]

Hell had broke loose into Site-65. The Chaos Insurgency had entered the site trough the main gate, killing several of Lafleur's men. Nu-7 could not hold facing that many insurgents. There were hundreds, no raid had ever been this massive before. Lafleur had seen hell before even joining the Foundation, but the way the Chaos Insurgency operated, killing mercilessly anybody on their path, sending their own men, generally Alpha operatives, straight trough MTF Nu-7 fire, sending them to inevitable death, hoping they would kill or at least hit a Nu-7, froze is blood. In a audio log, he reported "I am currently in EZ, passing right after CI, trying to backstab them. The bodies on the ground are all massacred, full of bullet holes or burned. Some men were dismembered by grenades or decapitated by knife. The bloodbath CI leaves behind is terrifying. No one was sparred.". CI had reached HCZ when they met E-11 and their heavy resistance. If they wanted to enter, they would need more than bullets and grenades. E-11 was very effective and successfully pushed the Chaos Insurgency back. Nu-7 came from the back with the help of DEA and dealt the final blow. This raid at not been successful for the CI, but they definitively scarred us all...

Snavier

May 5, 2023
+SUPPORT

Hard working DELCOM and a major team player, he’s tough as nails too. He might be strict, sure, but isn’t everyone?

Reactions: Lafleur

SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada

1706428238777.png

Hello @Lafleur ,

In regards to your Special Agent Application, after discussion we have decided to ACCEPT your special Agent Application.

Please contact Agency Manager "Joseph Von Claus" (sir.colonize) over email to begin your orientation.

Welcome to the team Special Agent,

Agency Manager "Squirrelly"

Status
Not open for further replies.