Civilian name:

Timothe

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:

Yes I do

What are your total levels?:

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Holding: MTF Lance Corporal, CI Delta, DEA Senior Agent.
Held: Overseer Assistant, MTF Command Sergeant, DEA Special Agent, Security Captain.
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have 3 warns who are all expired, one for RDM as I revenge RDMed a D-Class, the FailRP one was for breaking FearRP when two CI DC had me under fearRP and the other one is for cooldown violation but I do not remember why as it was nearly a year ago. I also got a few AFK kicks. I learned from my warns and from this point forward, promised myself not to get anymore warns.
-

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
Exactly 2 months
-

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
Many reasons come to my mind. The main one is my love for DEA. I have always loved and played on DEA since it's release and I always have a fun time. The only issue that I have with DEA is the unprofessional members. Some members will do blatant errors for the fun of it with no regards for the consequences and not suffer any consequences due to the recent lack of higher ups at certain times of the day. If I became a Special Agent I could finally help with that issue and issue consequences to the Agents and Operatives who have no care for the department. I am also applying for the large roleplay scenarios DEA Special Agent would open me to. Having been a Special Agent before, I know that this role is one of the best to balance PvP and roleplay if done correctly and I absolutely love this. I wish to help the department become the best it can and I believe I can truly make a difference.
-

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
I have many traits that would make me a great DEA Special Agent. Firstly, I have a great sense of leadership and responsabilities which are essentials for a role like this one. I know how to lead members and have proven myself many time on Senior Agent has a great leader. I know how and when to take decisions that will have the best impact on the department. I have experience has not only Special Agents but multiple CL4 roles which varies between PvP and RP and know how to balance both to perfection. I am very motivated to get back to Foundation CL4 and wish to start with DEA.
-

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written 4 or 5 documents back when DEA was a new department concerning CI raids or SCP breaches and doing reports on the events of the day. The best way to make a document is to structure it and add details. You need the reader to understand what he reads and to be able to imagine what happened just like it actually happened.
-

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
- Lead Agents and Senior Agents
- Assist higher ups in running the department
- Stop unauthorised GOI from entering
- Help with relationships
- Host tryouts when needed
- Be a link between the agents to the higher ups
-

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Maxime Lafleur was born in 1997. His mom abandoned him after he was born and he was left with his dad, a retired JTF2 operator. Lafleur became an infantry officer in the Canadian army and decided to follow his dad's steps and go trough the scanning steps to attend the next JTF2 tryout. During these 6 days hell week, he went above and beyond his capacities to maintain himself and his fellow comrades alive and continued on for each exercise. Has the 7th day arrived, he had survived. He still had a few months of training, but the hard part was done. As an Assaulter, he went to multiple countries to do diverse missions. The mission that changed is career was in Canada, in Ottawa. The parlement was attacked and 23 hostages were made. The SWAT could not enter due to explosives being placed at each entry, taking too long to diffuse. The squad of Lafleur was called to deal with the situation. They landed on the roof from a Blackhawk and prepared to rappel down the skylight on the roof. They needed to take out the leader of the small terrorist group as he could detonate the whole building at any moment, making everyone inside and around the building die a horrible death. As the entered, Lafleur shot one of the attackers in the chest as his teammates took down the leader. They breached door after door, until they reached all the hostages. Panic ran through the terrorists until one of them ran at Lafleur with a grenade. Lafleur took him down, but the grenade was unpinned. The grenade landed at his feet. He froze for a second but jumped on it. The grenade exploded on him, but his body armor absorbed most of the blast, knocking him unconscious. He was dragged out and rushed to the Blackhawk to an hospital where he was pronounced dead. When he woke up, he was not in a hospital anymore, he was in a room with 2 man by his side. One of them wore a suit and the other one was a soldier. The man in the suit called himself O5-7. From this point on, Lafleur's career changed from a Special Force member to a foundation employee. Lafleur rose the ranks of General Security quickly, landing himself at a Captain spot for is leadership and combat skills. The was never a riot that could happen for more than 5 minutes without Lafleur and his men intervening and shutting it down. After a few years as a Captain, he had established the fact that he was one of the best and that is skills were needed inside the Foundation. That's around this time that he was approached by a man that he could not recognize, but had seen before. His name was Walnut and he offered him a position as a Special Agent in the branch new branch that the Foundation had jugged was much needed in times like there, DEA. Lafleur, hesitant, tough about D-Block, which he almost considered his home. He had spent years fighting there for the one goal, preserving D-Class subjects for science. But after years, he was in need of a calmer work space. In total, he had been in combat for 16 years, and was very tired. The many injuries he got from those years didn't make life easier, but did make is decision easier, as he accepted the offer.

[Enter keycard clearance...]

[Scanning keycard...]

[Welcome, Special Agent]

An alarm resonated trough Site-56: "Code 1. Intruders have been spotted in Entrence Zone. MTF and DEA units are dispatched to stop their progression.". Lafleur knew who it was, the group called the Chaos Insurgency was a terrorist organisation trying to weaponise SCP's. They had no boundaries to arrive at their ends and would kill whoever they needed to kill to get to HCZ. As Lafleur came out of his office, he saw a Jr. Researcher running towards him before being gunned down. He took out is DSR and shot the insurgent, but more arrived and started to fire on his position. He was trapped in his office and needed a way out. He called for backup but the answer he got only scared him more. "They are all dead...". An insurgent had surely picked up the communitation device of a DEA agent, but it was effective enough. Lafleur threw multiple grenades down the hallway and has all insurgents had ducked to cover, he ran for the secondary PW exit. He regrouped with a squad consisted of both DEA and Nu-7 members and they went back in PW to take it back. As they entered, the silence reigned trough the room. They only saw insurgents body laying dead on the floor in a pool of blood. The sobs of a creature in the corner could be heard before a large scream terrorised them all...

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
APPLICATION DENIED

Unfortunately @Lafleur, your application for SPECIAL AGENT has been denied. Feel free to reach out for the reasoning for your denial at this time. You may re-apply in one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.