[USA] Maxwelli's 3rd Executive Researcher Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxwelli

Feb 15, 2024
Germany
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:722802505
Discord name: a_idiot22
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since the end of January this year
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): Maxwelli [LRT-H] [CRB-SM],Adam Clark,Arcade
Civilian name: Alex von Rotschild
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes, i do own one
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-IA, Combat medic
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-2 Bans.
Ban Evasion [15th of February]
: It turned out to be a false postive as i was told
LTARP [8th of March]: I was still new to the server and left the server when i was wanted by IA
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-2 Warn
Failrp [7th of March] :
I was goofing around in PAC and didnt follow the rules, I know better now.
Micspam [13th of July]: I was waiting for a code black to get over and me and a few friends went into a corner and played English or Spanish in less then 20 seconds i was warned
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-I care about the research department and want to help the junior personnel feel welcome. I aim to create an environment where everyone feels included and quickly can learn what it means to be a researcher at this site. I believe that i can with my prior history of being a CRB Senior Manager that i can hold the responsiblities of a executive researcher effictively
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-I have been an active researcher for a half a year. I have seen executives come and go in my time here. During that time many execs taught me how to be a good researcher and what behaviours i should avoid. Thanks to the Executives that have taught me in my time here. I devolped good writing skills for Documents. So, In my free time as a Sr.Researcher i often help the Jr´s and Researcher how to write exellent documents. I use these skills in my roles as LRT-RM and CRB-SM to actively help our department. I recruit members into CRB and help them to settle into the new enviroment
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-In my best will i can´t exactly remember how many excellent documents, i have written, though i do believe that im at the 7-9 mark by now. To create an excellent graded document, you need 5 things:
1. proper grammar,
2. good use of images,
3. good formatting,
4. detailing
5. Concise yet good descriptions.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-Executive researchers are the guardians of the code of ethics and conduct and should be a role model for junior staff. They advance the careers of junior researchers by approving their credit requests within the Research Department. They also provide guidance and supervision during experiments and can authorise tests, interviews and samples that require level 4 clearance. Executive researchers review and grade documents submitted to SCiPnet from poor to excellent. They also deliver lectures to junior staff.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-Maxwelli was origanlly from the german branch of the foundation but before that life. He grew up in German in the Area of Baden-Wüttenberg, Stuttgart. Where he visited the school of Friedrich-Eugens-Gymnasium. He went overseas to America to study at the University of MIT. Having his Mayor in Chemical study and his minor in finance. Afterwards he went back to Germany to life his life. It was not until he had a encounter with SCP-4975 and survied that he was with the Foundation but not in the willing way. He was detained and made a D-Class. Since surving a encounter with SCP-4975 hadnt been recorded before. During his time as a D.class, he showed a great scientific drive and was hired as a researcher after finishing his time as a D-class.
Because of those Events he always feels the need to prove his worth. While being tasked to perform an order, He would always instantly get to work. Sharing the Work Ethic that germans are known for.

Fried

Oct 22, 2023
TO: applicant@site-65.int
SUBJECT: Progression to Interview Phase - Executive Researcher Application

Dear Applicant,

Following a comprehensive review of your application for the Executive Researcher position alongside the consultative input of our Executive Research team, I am pleased to inform you that your application has been elevated to the interview phase of our selection process.

To proceed, kindly reach out to me via email (g4rp1ays) or Barry (ratgod101) at your earliest convenience to arrange a suitable time for your interview.

We look forward to discussing your potential contributions to our team in greater detail.

Thank you for your continued interest in joining our ranks.

Warm regards,

FriedHart
Dpt. Director of Research, Site-65 Research Department
Friedch@site-65.int

1725332958400.png

Status
Not open for further replies.