PAC Requested (Which job): MC&D
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:36620018

Photograph of PAC:

20240401144550_1.jpg20240401172222_1.jpg20240401172501_1.jpg
Character Bio:

>PLEASE ENTER CREDENTIALS...
USER: RMD.1954.USTX.9567
PASSWORD: ************

Good afternoon, MIDDLE-MANAGER RANDALL M. DOUGLAS. You currently have 0 New Messages.
Please Enter Menu Selection: Stock Values; Personal
... Displaying Current Stock Values

ERROR: SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SEE ERROR NOTE Y/N:
Y

ERROR CODE: SILVER...

///Message Received: Displaying Automatically...

...Message Displayed

Memo 35​
6KL74/ZMV50/TGLPW​
SENDER
S. BALTIMORE
RECIPIENT R. Douglas
Mr. Douglas as I have stated previously you are to come to my office on floor 687 located in our building on █████ ████████ ███ in the Three-Portlands area. I should hope I need not remind you this is not a request. You will find a autonomous vehicle outside your current office space to take you to my location. Do not keep me waiting.​

///REPLAYING AUDIO LOG

"Transferred? Ma'am with all do respect I don't quite agree with your reasonin' 'ere."

"Then consider it a good thing you are not being paid to agree with me, Mr.Douglas. You may have just been promoted to middle manager but keep in mind, I am still YOUR manager, and you will do what I say."

"I implore ya' to think this though just a tad longer. I know that they got some of our biggest sellers up there in that Pinewood town but I'm tellin' ya' I can make us a LOT more revenue down here. Our stock of cybernetics was just cleaned out by those Insurgent boys over in █████ and we've got fresh stock comin' in next week. Not only that but our drones just got that upgrade we managed to secure from Prome-"

"Mister Dougless, that is quite enough! I do not care. I do not care if you sold ALL of our stock on the eastern seaboard to ████████. I am telling you, right now, you are being transferred to Saskatchewan, end of discussion. We have reason to believe that whatever is going on up there between those three stands to make the entire company a lot of money and you are being sent to secure more of our deals in the region. You are dismissed Mr.Douglass, your things have already been moved to our employee housing outside Pinewood."

///END OF AUDIO LOG
>REPLAY? Y/N: Y

Last edited:

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023

Pending

Hey @TootsMcScoots

Your PAC3 Request has been put as pending due to the following reason.

Currently previously posted pictures are bugged, if you could please upload a picture of your pac on a website like imgur.com, and re-attach it down below so we can move forward with your request that would be wonderful.

Kind regards, Cheetah​

Reactions: TootsMcScoots

TootsMcScoots

Jun 18, 2023

Pending

Hey @TootsMcScoots

Your PAC3 Request has been put as pending due to the following reason.

Currently previously posted pictures are bugged, if you could please upload a picture of your pac on a website like imgur.com, and re-attach it down below so we can move forward with your request that would be wonderful.

Kind regards, Cheetah​
Should be fixed now, unsure why that happened haha

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023

Pac Approved

Hello @TootsMcScoots

Your PAC3 Request has been approved.

Any changes to your Character Bio/PAC3 will have to go through the process of being accepted again.

Kind regards,
Cheetah, Joe Bob, Arron Spectre and Edwin​

Status
Not open for further replies.