Discord name: McLovin It#0001
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5d:7h
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: Central Standard Time (CST)
Character name(s): Klaus "McLovin It" [HH-3]
Civilian name: Klaus "McLovin It" Hshilienger
What server are you applying for? SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
Screenshot 2023-03-24 014738.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I have not had the opportunity to hold any other position, except for internal affairs agent (IA)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
My knowledge of SCP-096's behavioral patterns is quite extensive, and I have experience roleplaying as complex SCPs. I aim to provide a real representation of SCP characters that delves beyond aggression. I have the dedication to go SCP-096 and I have the activity to do aswell

What is the usual behavior's of SCP-096 when pacified?:

When SCP-096 is in a passive state, it typically seeks out a corner in an attempt to conceal its face from anyone present. After approximately 60 seconds of being pacified, SCP-096 may begin to wander, but it should attempt to do so in a random manner, without deliberately seeking out individuals who may have viewed its face.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:

SCP-096 must immediately proceed to any individual who has seen its face. But may not beeline to D-Block. unless it has a target within it

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

1)
When SCP-096 is approaching the end of its target list, a bucket must be placed over its head. (Make sure to have scrambles.)
2) SCP-096 needs to be neutralized and calm before attempting to handcuff it.
3) After being handcuffed, SCP-096 will be taken to its containment chamber and placed in a designated corner.
4) Once inside the chamber, the door will be closed and SCP-096 will be secured.
5) Sit back and relax​

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @McLovin It !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!
Kind Regards,
Toad​

Reactions: McLovin It
Status
Not open for further replies.