Not open for further replies.
Jun 17, 2024
Deception Station, Antarctica
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:516381802

Discord name: GhostlyAngelic

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 158.18 hours

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: MT (Mountain Time)

Character name(s): Jackal "Horatius" Bones (Foundation), Vasha Volkov (CI, only flagged on as CI once as I haven't been around for tryouts.)

Civilian name: Exa Crimson-Sky

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Combat Medic, no others.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Warning for an immature moment from me when a Chef kept minging me and I called him the R-word.

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
- I am applying for the role of Medical Consultant because I am deeply committed to the well-being of SCP Foundation personnel and the integrity of our operations. The Medical Department is where I feel I can contribute the most, as I have consistently demonstrated a strong dedication to medical professionalism and patient care. I take my role seriously and strive to uphold the highest standards in all my interactions and duties.

My experience in the Medical Department has given me a profound understanding of the unique challenges and demands our personnel face. I am passionate about improving our medical protocols and treatments to better serve the Foundation. As a Medical Consultant, I would have the opportunity to influence these areas positively, ensuring that our medical staff are well-trained and our patients receive the best possible care. My goal is to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of our medical services, ultimately contributing to the overall mission of the SCP Foundation.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:

- I believe my suitability for the Medical Consultant role stems from a combination of my professional demeanor, adherence to rules and regulations, and my interpersonal skills. I am known for my honesty and integrity, always ensuring that my actions align with the strict protocols of the Medical Department, the Foundation, and the server as a whole. This steadfast commitment to rules and ethical standards is essential for maintaining the trust and safety of our personnel.

In addition to my rule adherence, I pride myself on my ability to interact politely and respectfully with everyone I encounter. Whether dealing with patients, colleagues, or superiors, I maintain a level of professionalism that fosters a positive and collaborative working environment. My communication skills are crucial in training new personnel, providing clear instructions, and ensuring that medical protocols are followed correctly.

Moreover, I possess a strong foundation of medical knowledge and practical experience, which enables me to make informed decisions and provide effective treatments. My ability to stay calm under pressure and my dedication to continuous learning further enhance my qualifications for this role. As a Medical Consultant, I am committed to leading by example, supporting my team, and advancing the medical capabilities of the SCP Foundation.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
- Electroconvulsive Therapy: When not brought in by an MTF policy states that you ask for the patient's consent, once given, you instruct them not to go to the 'light' in any way or form. Once the machine has run it's course you instruct the patient to exit the ECT bed and have them return to their normal duties or be restrained again depending on the situation.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
- The responsibilities of the Medical Consultant are to oversee the Medical Department under the authority of the Director of Medicine. Medical Consultants are personally appointed by the O-5 Council alongside the Ethics Committee. Unless overruled by the Director of Medicine or other relevant staff, the Medical Consultants have final say on what medical operations take place within the department.

Not only do they serve as administration for the Medical Department, they also uphold a good image and remain role models for their staff. Along with being role models they actively train & inform new personnel on the protocols and/or policies of the department or any questions they have as well as holding tryouts for the Combat Medics, the only combatives of the department. They are also authorized to perform surgeries and provide appropriate prescriptions to patients requiring them. They are authorized to give psychological evaluations to CL4 personnel.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Jackal Bones is a homeless man who lost his family due to an anomalous plague that covered his home region in Canada, he was eventually tracked down by the Foundation as a survivor of the anomalous event. Being taken into the Foundation has given him purpose. He was taken in to work within the Medical Department due to his cooperation and knowledge regarding a variety of subjects, proving him to be more useful than being positioned as D-Class personnel. He has taken the role very seriously and is adamantly loyal to the Foundation for giving him a new home and life.

FIRST EDIT [19/06/2024: 11:16PM MT (Mountain Time)]

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2023
-support
application really has no thought behind it/ is very short. I would go back through to revise and make your app stronger. Also please take a look at previous apps to get an understanding of what a Consultant does. All you put was the job description from in-game. I would also color code your answers to the questions to make them easier to read but that's me being nitpicky.

• Wow
Reactions: Ghostly Angelic
Jun 17, 2024
-support
application really has no thought behind it/ is very short. I would go back through to revise and make your app stronger. Also please take a look at previous apps to get an understanding of what a Consultant does. All you put was the job description from in-game. I would also color code your answers to the questions to make them easier to read but that's me being nitpicky.
Thank you for the advice I appreciate it greatly!:D Aside from the explaining the position of a Consultant would you be able to point to what other areas need to be longer? I'm unsure on what you mean I apologize.

(I will have to extend it tommorow night as I have to sleep soon for work)
+support i suggest making it longer, other than that ive seen you a lot on the medical department your doing great :D
Thank you very much! I appreciate the positive words about my performance within the department. Do you have any pointers on where I should make it longer?:D

(I will have to extend it tommorow night as I have to sleep soon for work)

Socky

Jun 30, 2022
Oregon USA
Jackel has been doing amazing work around medbay and is more than willing to help anyone that asks for it. Yes, his app may be short and need some revising, but Jackel is a good listener and follows orders without hesitation. He has my +Support.

Jun 17, 2024
Jackel has been doing amazing work around medbay and is more than willing to help anyone that asks for it. Yes, his app may be short and need some revising, but Jackel is a good listener and follows orders without hesitation. He has my +Support.
Thank you very much Director! I appreciate the kind words and I will keep proving them to be true! Do you have any idea on where I should do some revision? I am a bit confused on where I should.:D
+Support
Took me a sec to realize it was Jackal lmao
Thank you very much!:D Maybe I should change my username lmao
this guy good verty good +support
Thank you Gure you are an incredible Site colleague to be in a firefight alongside!💪
+support
Gonna be real here, it’s a jr cl4 app, so imo it doesn’t need to be that good
Actions speak louder than words anyways, and my interactions with Jackal have been positive so far
Thank you Sir! I hope I can continue to prove my utility and positivity in the future in the eyes of the O-5🫡
Thank you Asmo!:D
+support i was aboutta say who was this then i realized its jackal
Lol I really do need to change my username:ROFLMAO: thank you very much!:D

Feb 27, 2023
To: Jackal "Horatius" Bones
Subject: Application Accepted

Dear @Ghostly Angelic , thank you for applying for the position. We in the medical team have reviewed your application, and will be accepting your application to our team. The medical leadership team have agreed that you are ready for the next step in your journey through medical ranks. I hope your day goes well. Please reach out to me soon via Email.

- Dpt Director Coral Lycensoft.

• Wow
Jun 17, 2024
To: Jackal "Horatius" Bones
Subject: Application Accepted

Dear @Ghostly Angelic , thank you for applying for the position. We in the medical team have reviewed your application, and will be accepting your application to our team. The medical leadership team have agreed that you are ready for the next step in your journey through medical ranks. I hope your day goes well. Please reach out to me soon via Email.

- Dpt Director Coral Lycensoft.
Thank you very much, Director! I am incredibly grateful for being given this opportunity. I am excited to continue to prove my dedication and professionalism within the department. My only hope is that I can live up to the legacy that you and the other administrative personnel within the department have established.

Reactions: Marcus Sneefo
Status
Not open for further replies.