List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
  1. 7/19/22 Fail RP[warning]
  2. 7/20/22 Fail RP[warning]
  3. 7/28/22 LTAP-TenTen[Ban]
  4. 11/30/22 RDM[Arrested]
  5. 6/14/23 Fear RP(warning)
As you can see I had a troubled start on this server but I learned the hard way and fixed my attitude with the latest warning being from a bit over a year ago.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I am applying for Executive Researcher because I want to make a name for myself in the research department and want to be able to have a bigger impact overall. Becoming an executive would allow me to host better lectures for the Board of Education and would allow me to help guild new researchers more efficiently and effectively.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
  • I am suitable for Executive Researcher due to my role in the board of education and the want to expand the sub division and help others become better versions of themselves along with some of my out of the box ideas that have not been carried through the idea process and tested.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
  • At the time of writing this 3
  1. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135863241/screenshot/2372920828507146535/
  2. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135863241/screenshot/2372920828507145766/
  3. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135863241/screenshot/2372920828507145388/

Things that separate a good document from an excellent document is Formatting, What did you gain from this experiment, and most of all the effort put into it.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
  • The responsibilities of Executive Researchers is to supervise & educate personnel along with approving documents for testing. They have CL4 and may be called upon to open the bunker and close PW bulkhead. Executives are required to grade papers that have been uploaded,

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
After starting off as an accountant at site 19 after 2 years during a weeklong vacation up at copper harbor he saw the most intense Aurora Borealis of his life; it was shortly followed by SCP-5204. Upon his return to work he stated his interest in learning more. After 2 weeks of learning how to be an effective researcher in depth he applied to an open Researcher position at site 65. After working his way up the ranks he realized that he loved helping others to get on and maintain the road to becoming a qualified researcher. After releasing there was an opening he took it so that he could help other personnel more effectively during his lectures and their testing.

ZTQuiz56

Jun 6, 2024
+Support great person ran into you a few times now and you had great ideas for your research docs you showed me

+/- Support the application dose feel a bit bare.

Weebe San

Aug 10, 2024
+Support
I’ve known Michigan ever since I was a Researcher, and I loved developing and learning alongside him. Although his application could use a far greater degree of paragraphs, I still feel he would do great in this position.

RatGod

Apr 5, 2024
Incoming Message...
Message Received!

To: MichiganMan@Foundation .org
Subject: Application Denial

Dear Michigan Man,
thank you for your application into the position of Executive Researcher, however we have decided to deny your application at this time. You may re-apply for this position once a two week period has passed. We hope that this does not discourage you from doing your best in the Research Department, and that you have a thriving career going forward. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, feel free to get in contact with me through Research Leadership, or my email (ratgod101 on discord). You may also contact our other DoR, at their email (g4rp1ays)

Sincerely, Barry 'Blue' Uriah | BarryUriah11011@Foundation .org

Status
Not open for further replies.