• B-1 LT [Held]
  • Security Captain [Held]
  • UNGOC [Held]
  • A1 LCPL [Holding]
  • Ethics Committee Assistant [Holding]
  • SCP-096 [Holding]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
FearRP

Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
I greatly enjoy surface roleplay and dealing with GOIs which I ded extensively as Beta-1. I want to continue the roleplay in a new position and face new challenges. I really like being involved in surface operations and would like to once again lead them now as an Ambassador. I want to bring my abilities to the department and work alongside the other Ambassadors. I want to give my time and my efforts to the Intelligence department and better it anyway I can.

What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
I have ample experience in Intel as well as Beta-1 and Nu-7. I know the job, I know what it requires, and I believe I can fulfill the duties exceptionally well. I am active daily with at least 2-3 hours of play time as well as on discord all the time. I am not just active, I am proactive. Completing my goals and making my time on the server meaningful. I have plenty of CL4 experience across multiple jobs so I have a great understanding of the commitment required. Finally, I believe I possess strong leadership, roleplay, and combat abilities that will allow me to be an effective and successful leader.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written many documents in my time on the server, mainly as an Ethics Assistant but also within B1 and A1. As an Assistant I have already written multiple 10+ page reports on different subject matter. A good document follows proper formatting, is clear and concise, and also includes enough information to be sufficient for the task.

What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
The Intelligence Ambassador holds an important position in a large amount of roleplay. You are to set an example and lead other Intel agents on missions and operations. You need to teach the agents how to properly and effectively perform their duties in the department. An Ambassador needs to be competent in their position to lead surface roleplay and interact with GOIs. Surface roleplay with GOIs is incredibly important to the health of the server and deals with multiple different departments. You need to be proficient in all the necessary skills including roleplay, interrogation, leadership, combat, negotiation, etc.

Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Mikes was a man of mystery. Few people knew his real name, and even fewer knew what he did for a living. As an intelligence agent for the SCP Foundation, Mikes spent his days analyzing data, gathering information, and keeping tabs on the world's most dangerous anomalies. His work was never easy, but it was always important. He knew that the fate of the world rested on his shoulders, and he was determined to do everything in his power to protect it.

Mikes had been with the Foundation for over a decade, and in that time, he had seen some truly bizarre things. He had seen creatures that defied logic, objects that defied physics, and events that defied explanation. But no matter how strange the anomalies were, Mikes was always up to the task. One day, Mikes was given a particularly difficult assignment. The Foundation had received reports of a new anomaly that had the potential to be extremely dangerous. Mikes was tasked with gathering as much information as possible about the anomaly and determining the best course of action. Mikes spent the next few weeks poring over reports, analyzing data, and interviewing witnesses. He discovered that the anomaly was a creature that could manipulate reality itself, and that it had already caused significant damage in the area where it had been discovered. Mikes knew that the Foundation had to act quickly if they were going to contain the anomaly before it caused even more destruction.

He formulated a plan and presented it to his superiors. Thanks to Mikes' thorough research and quick thinking, the Foundation was able to capture the anomaly and contain it safely. Mikes' superiors were impressed with his work, and he was quickly promoted to Intelligence Ambassador. Mikes continued to work for the SCP Foundation for many more years, taking on increasingly difficult and dangerous assignments. He never lost his passion for the work, and he remained dedicated to protecting the world from the anomalies that threatened it. In the end, Mikes' contributions to the Foundation were immeasurable. He had saved countless lives and prevented untold amounts of damage. He was a true hero, and his legacy would live on long after he was gone.

Last edited:

Thandois

Dec 28, 2022
Application Denied

As the Intel Department no longer exists this application will be denied, id recommend checking out DEA.

• Haha
Reactions: Mike7
Status
Not open for further replies.