Civilian name: Mike Hardcastle

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • Held (Nu-7 SCP)​
  • Hold (E-11 LCPL)​
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • No​
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
  • I believe Gensec to be one of the most important parts of SCP RP as they have the ability to make or break RP. I want to facilitate and improve the quality of roleplay as a Security Captain. I want to contribute my time, as well as my ability in leading the Gensec to healthy, and sustained success. I enjoy roleplaying and have years of experience. The position of Security Captain is an interesting and exciting challenge in terms of leadership, and roleplay. I believe myself to be able to the task and willing to put in the activity to succeed. I find Gensec to be one of the most interesting and ever changing positions of the server which makes it extremely unique and enjoyable. I want to increase my responsibilities and prove my abilities in this position.​
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
  • Activity: I am on the server for a minimum of 3 hours almost every day of the week. I will make myself available to host RRT and HWL frequently. I am available and willing to help/assist anyone that requires it.​
  • Experience: While I have only been on the server for 4 weeks, I have learned a lot in that time. My experience in Nu-7, E-11, and most importantly Riot Sergeant have prepared me for this position. I am familiar with the workings of the server and have made connections with people across different sectors.​
  • Leadership: I carry myself in a professional and serious manner while also leading others to do the same. I believe I possess the foresight and knowledge necessary to be an effective leader. I can and will motivate others to be the best they can be by leading by example.​
  • Dedication: I am a hard worker that will see my work through. I will put my all into this position and expect the same from the other members of Gensec. I will always try and improve on my weaknesses while maintaining my strengths.​
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
The responsibilities of a Security Captain include:
  • D-Block Control: One of, if not the most important roles a Security Captain plays is in ensuring proper order within D-Block. A Captain ensures this order through routine and well planned sweeps, strong airlock, and tower control, as well as following the Legal Codex.​
  • Downtime Operations: While D-Block is under control it is paramount that Security Captain ensures a proper environment for researchers and testing. While there is no current code at the facility, research and testing may be the only form of entertainment/activity. It is very important that the Captain helps researchers obtain D-Class and transport them for testing properly.​
  • Crisis Management: An important role of a Security Captain is putting out fires during, if not before, they arise. You must be constantly moving about D-Block and issuing orders to ensure proper control of the D-Class. It is important not to panic or fumble during intense situations.​
  • Legal Codex Enforcement: Following the Legal Codex and enforcing it is one of the primary duties of a Security Captain. You are to ensure the other Gensec are doing their job in a competent and appropriate manner.​
  • Delegation: Proper delegation and usage of RRT is crucial for success as a Security Captain. Positioning officers in tower, airlock, and testing will also ensure this success.​
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

On a monotonous Sunday afternoon that seemed to be like all the rest, Riot Sergeant “Mikes” was in for a surprise. He could overhear the screams coming from the Personnel Wing during his normal patrol. However, these were not normal screams, these were cries of bloody massacre. Immediately Mikes sprinted towards the personnel wing to investigate the noise. As he grew closer he could hear scratching and banging on the door. Slowly but surely grimey, disfigured fingers pried the seemingly sturdy metal door open directly in front of him. “Mikes” had overheard the rumors of the SCP that was unmentionable.

As the door is nearly pried off its hinges “Mikes” gains baring of his surroundings and retreats back towards D-Block. Leaving behind him a flurry of shouts and screams. “I knew it was real” “Mikes” thought, “SCP-[REDACTED] does exist...” He took up a defensive position inside of D-Block and unloaded every bullet in his magazine trying to stop the zombie horde headed straight for him. Looking over his shoulder, “Mikes” witnesses his long-time commanding officer falling to a ravenous zombie. At that very moment, the facility speakers began to blare the deafening signal of a code Black. “Mikes” knew his time in the facility, and his years of service was coming to an end. “Mikes” found a spare ammunition reserve and continued putting shots down range as he heard the blast heading towards the facility. All “Mikes” could do now was follow his training, and hope for the best. He lit a cigarette left on the floor by a D-Class as they zombies closed in. Slowly but surely the horde pushed on, baring down on Sergeant "Mikes". With his Captain deceased, "Mikes" had to take up the helm and rally the troops. "Mikes" assured his fellow Gensec over the radio that we were still in the fight. Quickly giving directions, "Mikes" set up his officers in a firing line and broke through the zombies only for a second before they filled in the gaps. Before "Mikes" could give his next orders a large explosion is heard overhead, rippling through the facility. The next thing "Mikes" knew was darkness....

- Riot Sergeant "Mikes" was found in critical conditions on March 13th [REDACTED], with third degree burns. -

- He is currently in a vegetative state, unresponsive to light and sound -

- If "Mikes" is ever to wake up he will take over the helm of Security Captain, left behind by his fallen CO -

Last edited:

Jeebo

Feb 7, 2023
+support very good leader and dedicated to the server. He would make a great captain

Reactions: Mike7

Hucks

Jan 27, 2023
+1 Mikes Gave me 4.2 trillion Dollars as a Dowery when I married his above age daughter for political reasons

OceanMan

Feb 7, 2023
+Support
MIKES IS SO COOL I LOVE HIM SO MUCH
- ACTIVE
- ACTUALLY COMPETENT
- KNOWS HOW TO DO STUFF

Sponge

Feb 3, 2023
+Support
I've seen Mikey on a lot. He's a great guy, and he works hard. He has the ability to perform as a Captain!

Philly Billy

Jun 6, 2022
Québec
site56ia.com
+Support

You will be a great captain, you know your duties and your a great leader,

Your application is also well formatted and easy to read. You definitely deserve this role on the server, good luck.

Ramuh

Feb 13, 2023
+Support

- Active
- Competent
- Experienced
- One of the very, very few Sergeants that are smarter than a fifth grader(That are active)

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
+Support
-Good at leadership (watched him lead successful sweep)
-No bad encounters
-Would make W captain

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
Your application has been Accepted. Please contact me or Onion so we can get you ready for your new whitelist.
From the desk of Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and Dpt. Chief "Onion"

Status
Not open for further replies.