Civilian name: Mitchell Anderson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- GSD SERGEANT | Holding
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- As a Security Sergeant, I have taken notice that many of the current Gensec personnel, especially the cadets, are heavily untrained, and need guidance. Many people also view Sergeants as just another Officer, so they don't get much attention from the lower ranked personnel. Captains, on the other hand, get recognized immediately, and something like this can be very helpful with making sure many Cadets and Guards, and a few inexperienced Officers actually stay focused and not goof off a lot. I have seen what happens inside D-Block when no higher ups are around, and I would like to prevent that as much as possible.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I value communication above all else. I prefer to know minute little details about things that some people don't care about, and it has helped me in many cases. Above that, I am assertive, and able to be commanding when needed. However, I'm not a stonewall and won't just be a man to fear. I want to be a friendly face (or just visor, since it's reflective), to all who see me. I try and help people who are confused, to the best of my knowledge and abilities, and as a Captain, I can take that much, much further.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- Conduct sweeps when a Code 2 is called.
- Ensure patrols are conducted when no Sergeants are active.
- Hosting tryouts whenever possible, for RRT, HWT, and Sergeant Tryouts.
- Ensure that D-Block remains secure and that Gensec personnel are not stepping out of line.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Mitchell Anderson, codename "Morse" was a mercenary, working for a now disappeared PMC called "The Liberators". Any written info about them is lost to time, and the only trace left of their existence is Morse himself. He rarely talks about his time as a PMC member, but notable factors from that time were him being a higher ranking unit, a Lieutenant, and an expert of explosive ordinance. After the "disappearance" of his PMC, he had to seek out new employment, and he only had the one skillset, combat. Although, the disappearance of his PMC didn't go unnoticed, and the last surviving member of it had gotten the attention of the SCP Foundation, of course. Morse joined the General Security department, of course, and quickly rose through the ranks. While working, he befriended Researcher Barry Uriah, who had helped mentor him in things that weren't Security focused, so he could understand more about the facility he lived in. With the help from Barry, and his experience in the combat field, his racing through the ranks became even faster.

Last edited:

RatGod

Apr 5, 2024
+Support, really good person who I believe would great job in this position

Status
Not open for further replies.