USA mod application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick "Mosasaur" Williams

Oct 3, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Pitaman

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Total playtime: 321 hours. Recent playtime: 59 hours

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Nick "mosasaur" [A-6 PVT], E-11 pvt, external affairs operative

Chaos name (include your rank): Tricera, I am not currently in CI

Civilian name: Nick

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:582848228

Discord ID (name#0000): Cuh#7777

Do you have a mic?: Yes but my mic is somewhat quiet and looking into buying a new one

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 ban for rdm and ltap because when I first joined I saw a D-class killing another d-class so I thought it was ok, so I did it, left in the middle of a staff sit and got banned for 2 weeks
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- this would be the first experience as a staff member for me
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I have a few weeks of playtime on a DarkRP server so yes
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 3-5 but 0 on tuesdays and thursdays
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I wish to become a Moderator on CN because this is the first server I've been a part of that has an actual handbook that values their staff members and doesn't explicitly state they are just robots taking tickets. CN shows a good and concise explanation on maintenance requirements and general duties, as well as the Network's expectation and support given to all staff members with assigned mentors, etc. That amount of structure is something I've never seen before and it inspires me to join the team and be apart of it and go above and beyond myself.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe that I can bring unique points of view and ideas and I think that my previous experience in other kinds of roleplay and other kinds of staffing systems have given me a broad horizon and have taught me how to properly be professional as a staff member and respect the players in spite of anything (i.e; heated attitudes, toxicity, etc). I also believe that I'm a good team player and would be able to reach out for help if I need it, and help others whenever they need it as well. I do not belive that I am special over any other applicants, I think that everyone should recieve fair review and fair chance into getting into this servers staff team.

Nick "Mosasaur" Williams

Oct 3, 2022
Hi Nick,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff.

Can you clarify if you have received Super Administrator approval to apply as a 14 year old?

Thanks

Canoon
hey canoon, sorry for the late response. I had thought it said 13 needed SA approval so no I did not get spproval from an SA. could you list me some names that I could contact for this?

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Hi Nick,

Jules or Alpha are the two U.S Super Administrators that can approve it.

If you can't provide the approval within the next 24 hours, I'll close this until an approval is given.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
If you can inform me of the Super that you get approval from, I'll be able to verify it with them.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Approved by Alpha to apply.

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
+support - Time and app look good. no negative interactions

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Nick,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.