Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Group Moderator
Feb 27, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
TGi_ovr
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
The command in game says 6 days 5 hours but I'm pretty sure its more than that.
In what country are you located?:
USA
Time zone:
US West (PST)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Artemis [FR-1], E-11 CPT
Chaos name (include your rank):
"Shadow" CI Beta
Civilian name:
"The Watcher"
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:151272776
Discord ID (name#0000):
TGi_ovr
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Yes this is the first
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Most of my warnings are from the beginning of the year when I didn't think I would be staying on the server so I did some mingy things, they were for FailRP and micspam I think. No current active warnings.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Yes, I have held a server leadership position in an unnamed DarkRP community for around 7 months. And lower staff on an MRP server.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes, I'm currently holding a Sr CL4 position and have been for a few months now.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-Around 3-6 hours minimum but I usually stay on longer.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I want to become a moderator because I have noticed that during the later hours response time is low due to little to no staff being available to take sits. I want to be able to assist players who have any concerns and make sure that they have a pleasant experience when playing on the server. I am pretty active within the server so I think I would be able to help a lot of people. During my time on the server I have noticed staff are pretty nice and helpful so I want to give back and assist the team.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Due to my experience on the server I have come across all sorts of situations with varying complexity and have had the opportunity to watch them be resolved and have resolved a few myself because of this I feel like I can bring a lot to the table and be a good asset within the staff team. What makes me stand out over other applicants is that I have an extensive amount of experience in staffing and I know how to resolve issues properly. Another reason I would be a good fir for staff is my activity, I am very active on the server and since my time zone is PST I can be on when its usually much later for others.

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
+/- Support
From my experiences with you I've seen you get irritated a little too easily which can affect how users see you in sits but you are active

Clover

Sep 11, 2022
+/- Support

Good Application, Good experience, But from what I’ve seen, you do tend to get agitated quickly, which no doubt I’m sure you have a reason for, but still, being staff means you need to keep a Cool Head.

Good Luck on your Application!

-Tommy „Schizo“ Coolatta

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
Application Accepted

Hi Artemis,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.