[USA] Moderator Application - Trixelit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trixelit

Sep 9, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): tands81
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): It currently shows 5 hours due to it resetting, however the achievements show that I have played for 113 hours.
1701518317527.png
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: UTC+10:00 (Currently +11 due to Daylight Savings)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF E-11 LCPL "Chimera"
Chaos name (include your rank): CS "Supernova"
Civilian name: Todd Carter
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41149120
Discord ID (name#0000): trixelit
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
N/A
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I do, as a Trial Moderator for a now non-existent DarkRP server, and as a Trial Moderator for Icefuse Networks' Jedi Vs Sith.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Only on Jedi Vs Sith, however that was over 2 years ago.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Depends on my shifts per week as well as school. Weekdays should be around 2-5 hours, and weekends should be 4+ hours.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I would like to become a moderator for the server as I have a lot of fun playing on it, and I really want to make sure the other players are having a fun experience as well. I am passionate when it comes to making sure people are following rules, I am friendly, and I am always unbiased when it comes to evaluating a report.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe that my passion as well as my experience with the server can assist me in carrying out moderator duties, and as I am currently on holiday, I can be active for many more hours than I have stated in this application until school returns.

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
Application Denied

Hi, @Trixelit

You do not meet the minimum hours required in the last 30 days. Please make yourself more familiar with the current community before posting another staff application :)

You may re-apply in two weeks time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.