Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Name: Monarch

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:505740449

Previous Rank: Super Admin

Date of resignation?: September 22nd 2022

Why did you resign?: Had a tragic accident in the family and needed to take some time to focus on my mental health and place in life.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Warnings from before my time in the staff team.

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?: I've been working really hard to focus on my mental health and anxiety so I could return to the Civil Network scene, and a lot of people have been messaging me saying how much they miss me as a staff member and it's really motivated and encouraged me to get back into the staff team. So I've decided after playing the server on my sister's computer for a bit, to get started again. So I recently bought a new computer just to play Civil again. Just been wanting to dedicate my time to helping the server again, as I've done in the past. Please only accept this if you guys really need another helping hand who has alot of experience in the server! Thanks for your Consideration.

Shino Aeschylion

Jun 2, 2022
South England

+REP

Monarch has been one of the best staff members on the USA side, reaching the rank of superadmin.
I have so much respect for this person for a plethora of reasons, he has been through so much and yet he's still here.

Welcome back Monarch. ❤️

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
+Support ive been waiting for this day ever since you left

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Man held the best and most well received events as a Super Admin and nothing hut positivity. Im glad you are doing well, I remember that I teared up when I read your leaving post.

Daanboy

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 15, 2022
+Support
Monarch was a great super admin and honestly saved the event team when it came to hosting the best and most well-organized events that really made the game way more enjoyable. Please bring this man back.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

As Cloak once said
"Focus on your mental health and take a break if needed. This community is not gonna be forever."

Or something along the lines

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Hi, glad to see you are back, but you've been far too hasty in making your appeal - you made it the day you returned, which is crazy. I've seen rushed appeals before, but even that's a step further than we normally get.

I will be denying your appeal for now as I can't take any of the verdicts left above at face value when they clearly cannot be based on any recent activity - because you have almost none. Please re-make your appeal after you have been back for a couple of weeks or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.