DEA sr, agent
Overseer Assistant​
E-11 SPC
CI-B​

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1706475489938.png
-
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
A bit less than 2 months I believe
-​
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
I'm interested in helping new members of DEA learn and grow within the department. I would also like to participate in more roleplay scenarios since Nu-7 rarely gets any.​
-​
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
"I have prior experience as a CL4 member. I am competent in my work and have been a member of the Department of External Affairs for a long time. I am well-versed in all the treaties, including the Code of Conduct, Code of Ethics, and Legal Codex. I follow any order given to me and know how to lead a large number of people at a time. Additionally, I am competent in battle."​
-​
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
Although I have only written a few documents, I am proud of the quality of my work. However, only one or two of my documents have been published on Scipnet or any board.​
-​
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
In roleplay, a special agent has to guide, train, and mentor new members of the DEA. They work alongside Nu-7 to combat any hostile GOIs and lead hostage negotiations, regardless of whether the hostages are SCPs or humans.​
-
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Before the foundation:After the Foundation:
Peter Redwood, also known by his code name "Monarch," was born in Denmark in 1984. He joined the Danish Royal Army in 2003 but left due to mental health issues. Unfortunately, after his release from duty, he was found dead in his office.Peter was not dead, as it was previously believed. He was recruited by the SCP Foundation sometime between 2010 and 2014 and given the code name "Monarch". After joining the Department of External Affairs, Peter excelled in his role of eliminating the CI and providing assistance to the Foundation in any way required.

Nov 3, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Congratulations @"Nexus" your application for SPECIAL AGENT has been accepted. Please contact an Agency Manager or myself(Discord: Joseph Von Claus) for training before accessing any new equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.