Monarch

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:505740449

Previous Rank:
Super Admin

Date of resignation?:
September 22nd 2022

Why did you resign?:
Had a tragic accident in the family including my mother and brother and needed to take some time to focus on my mental health and place in life.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?:
No.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
Warnings from before my time in the staff team.

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:
I've been working hard to improve myself and get ready to rejoin the Civil Network community. Many people have reached out to me, saying they really miss having me as a staff member and event team Leader. Their messages have motivated me a lot. I've been playing on my sisters computer to make sure I still know how the server works and operates, before purchasing a new computer, and playing on my account again.

I really want to dedicate my time and effort to the server once again. I gained a lot of experience and knowledge during my previous 'involvement' , and I believe it can be beneficial for the server and its community. If you genuinely need someone with my level of experience. I'm extremely eager to lend a helping hand and make a positive impact. My previous application may have seemed spontaneous due to my playtime but that was due to not playing on my account. Hopefully my recent activity makes up for that spontaneous application.

Thank you for considering my request. I'm excited about the opportunity to be part of the staff team again and contribute to the Civil Network community.

Daanboy

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 15, 2022
+SUPPORT
+Recently been active and good at roleplay interactions
+Was previously a great super admin that helped build the server
+Was one of the best event hosters

Omar D Chad

Jul 13, 2022
MASSIVE Support ++
Active ++
friendly+
Been active a lot since he came back, Got experience in Staff and Events, man actually did the time for applying.

would recommend to let him cook again

Pan Police

Oct 5, 2021
+ Support

Great staff member was fun to be around and was active when I was staff

W guy all around
tbh

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
+support
Always has been and always will be one of the best additions to the staff team

Status