[USA] Moros' Site Advisor Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moros

Jan 8, 2023
Canada
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60013717

Discord name: Moros#7800

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 117 Hours in total as of writing.

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: MST

Character name(s): "Fuji"

Civilian name: Jensen Marley

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- SCP-096, Nu-7 SPC.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- I may not have been around for quite as long as some other applicants, but during my time here I've quickly discovered that this is where I want to stay. All the while that I've been leveling up, experiencing roles in various departments, and seeing what the server as a whole has to offer, I've decided that I want to take it a step further and begin giving back. The server, the people, the game-play, and the staff have so much to offer in terms of a great experience if you're willing to take the time to interact and delve into things. And I want to be a part of that experience for both new and experienced players alike. Interactions, RP possibilities, and opportunities are endless in a position like Site Advisor. I plan to make the most of what I'm given, should I be granted this role. I will make it my personal mission to uphold the values and vision of server staff, create RP that is immersive, in depth, valuable, and fun for all who experience it, and to perform the duties of a Site Advisor to the letter. Over my years of playing in various RP communities across various games I've come to find that my strong-suit and passion does not lie in combat. Rather, it lies in roles that excel in and thrive off of creating RP and positive interactions for everyone else involved or in proximity to those roles. Because of this, the role of Site Advisor will allow me to continue to pursue this passion, work under those who have even more experience, and lead the Foundation into continued success.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- Although I haven't been with Civil Networks for very long, I've definitely experienced and created my fair share of RP over numerous years. I am an extremely responsible and trustworthy individual who can easily embody and uphold the values and responsibilities of any role I am in. So far I have just been a player on this server, experiencing everything that it has to offer. But now I believe it is time for me to be a provider. I want to further involve myself in this community and provide valued experiences and role-play to everyone that I may have the pleasure of meeting. I am a strong leader, compassionate listener, impartial judge, quick thinker, and a decisive decision-maker. I can provide others with a golden example of what it truly means to be a leader, as well as a good role-player. The Site Advisor position would be a prime opportunity for me to prove myself and my intentions on this server.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- Site Advisors as well as Site Administration as a whole is responsible for coordinating just about every aspect of the Foundation's day to day tasks. There are different departments, as well as the MTF regiments that will each have an assigned Site Advisor for outreach, leadership, and administration purposes. The Site Advisors work underneath, and report to the Site Director and Co-Director and assist them in whatever duties they need to fulfill. Site Administration must also have a working and in-depth knowledge of both the COE and COC, and be ready to enforce and uphold their policies. Site Advisors and Directors are appointed by, and follow the directions of the O5 Council.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

SGT. Kaz "Fuji" Blarny was a member of the Canadian Armed Forces assigned to the Canadian Special Operations Regiment. Born and raised in small town Alberta, Canada, "Fuji" was raised on a farm and learned the values of hard work from an early age. Honesty, quiet determination, and dedication were vital to completing the day's work. But as the years passed, "Fuji" realized that there had to be more to life and more to see than a quiet day's work on a farm. He wanted opportunity, excitement, adventure, and the chance to see the world.
After completing high-school, "Fuji" decided he would move to Edmonton, Alberta where he could better pursue his goal. Enlisting in the Canadian Armed Forces, "Fuji" embodied the values he was taught throughout his life and quietly worked his way through the recruitment process, basic training, and job selection. After making his way up through the enlisted ranks, "Fuji"s SGT and unit officer recommended him as a candidate for CSOR training. Accepting this opportunity, "Fuji" passed selection and training with flying colours, and became a fully-fledged member of the Canadian Special Operations Regiment.
"Fuji" successfully completed a full tour in SE Asia where he performed numerous covert operations including training a local militia, sapper missions, and intel recovery. Upon returning home "Fuji" and his unit would be re-assigned to assist allied forces consisting of CAF and US Military members stationed at OP Rock in Afghanistan.
Countless troops had reported strange sightings, disappearances, "ghost soldiers", and electrical disturbances in the area of OP Rock. It had become a hot topic of discussion that this particular post is haunted, lowering the morale of numerous servicemen. But command believed there was a more logical explanation. Suspicions of hostile special forces in the area as the cause for these ghost stories would need to be confirmed by members of the Canadian Special Operations Regiment. "Fuji" and his squad stationed at OP Rock for 1 week with no signs of abnormal activity, or even hostiles in the area. However, on the 8th day of the deployment everything would change. The following is a transmission of the events that took place.

[10/15/REDACTED] OP Rock, Afghanistan. Operation Veil Pierce
[Transmission Log - CSOR, Unit REDACTED]

[0324 Hours - Begin Transmission]

*Static and garbled voices*

[Bravo 2 "Fuji"] Hey, was that one of you guys? Your radio is busted.

[Bravo 1] What are you talking about? Everyone else is sleeping, and that sure as shit wasn't me.

[Bravo 2 "Fuji"] If one of you guys is fucking around just cut it out and get some rest. We've got to stay alert.

[Bravo 1] Two, check your thermals. Do you see that? Northwest, between the trees over there.

[Bravo 2 "Fuji"] What the hell is that? A cold spot? I don't see anything over there with my nods. On IR it looks like the spot is moving around though.

[Bravo 3] What the hell are you guys talking about? I can't get any sleep in there. Yo 2 let me see what you're looking at.

[Bravo 3] One, that looks like a person down there. It's moving towards us. Maybe the thermals are busted.

*More static over the radio, muffled voice speaking Russian*

[Bravo 2 "Fuji"] What the fuck. Are the Russians out here? Don't tell me they've got special forces here too.

[Bravo 1] Hell no, there's no way. Maybe we're accidentally intercepting some kind of long range signal. I'll call it in and see if command can monitor the frequency.

[Bravo 1] Bravo 1 to Command, can you guys monitor frequency [REDACTED] for us? We're getting some weird chatter on our end.

[Command] Copy that Bravo 1, we'll begin monitoring the signal.

[Bravo 3] Guys, there's more of them out there. What the fuck is going on? There's no fucking way this is a tech issue.

[Bravo 1] *whisper over radio* They're right behind you *muffled screaming heard over radio*

[Bravo 2 "Fuji"] One, what the hell was that? Four, wake the fuck up and check on One. Four? Four, wake the fuck up!

[Bravo 3] Two, Four is gone. All of his stuff is gone too.

[Bravo 2 "Fuji"] What do you mean? He was just there when I started watch. There's no way he made it out without us noticing. Fuck it, no time. Three go check on One.

[Bravo 3] Copy, moving there now. Oh god. Two, he's fucking dead. Something took his whole fucking leg off. *Screams over radio*

[Bravo 2 "Fuji"] Three? Three? What the fuck is going on? Fucking talk to me Three! Command! Command this is Bravo 2! We need backup right fucking now! There is something out there killing our guys. Send help now!

[???] We're here to help. Don't worry. Everything is under control.

[Bravo 2 "Fuji"] Who is this?

[???] We're experts at handling situations like these. Hold your position, and we'll have our men extract you. We'd like to discuss a potential opportunity for you.

[End Transmission]

Operation Veil Pierce at OP Rock in Afghanistan was a complete disaster for CAF and the US Military as a whole. All previously stationed units are assumed either KIA or MIA.
The Foundation used it's influence in order to stage this operation to identify, research, and contain an anomaly affecting the area of OP Rock. Shortly after the end of the transmission, MTF forces moved in to secure the area. They extracted SGT "Fuji" as the only known survivor of this incident. "Fuji" was offered a position in MTF Unit Nu-7 Hammer Down based on his previous experience with Special Forces, as well as his newfound knowledge of anomalies and the unnatural. Realizing it as his ultimate opportunity to experience everything that he had always dreamed of, "Fuji" accepted this offer and worked for many years as an MTF Agent.
The Foundation converted OP Rock into a covert facility, structured around the ongoing containment and research of the anomaly affecting the area. All stationed troops are undercover MTF agents disguised as Canadian and US military personnel.
After some time managing this station, "Fuji" was presented with another golden opportunity. Site-56 was in need of experienced and passionate leaders to manage one of the most integral facilities in Foundation control.
Armed with his combat experience, personnel management experience, and his unwavering values, "Fuji" is ready to undertake this new role and help carry the Foundation into future successes.

-Edit: Changed text colour for easier reading.

Last edited:

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding Site Advisor Applicant - Moro
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.

After much deliberation, your application has been denied at this time. Please gain CL4 experience in a management role before attempting to apply for site administration. This is either GENSEC Captain, IA/Intel Ambassador, Executive or attain an MTF CO+ rank. You may reapply again in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.