Not open for further replies.

Nick "Mosasaur" Williams

Oct 3, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:582848228
Discord name: cuhisthatguy
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 987 hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): F: MTF Nu-7 CPT "Mosasaur" GOC: Nick "Mosasaur" CI: "Mosasaur"
Civilian name: Nick
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Nu-7 CPT [Holding]
SCP-096 & 22415 [Holding]
DEA Sr. agent

CI-G [Held]
GOC 1SG/SPC [Held]
MTF Epsilon-11 PVT/SPC [Held]
GSD Captain [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1704755186421.png
These warns are all almost a year old and I have shown growth by becoming a trusted moderator amongst the staff team

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
Personally I know that I would make a good candidate for OSA is due to my past extensive knowledge of how CL4 personnel should behave and I personally believe I am mature. I have shown extreme dedication to the server as a whole due to the amount of time and effort I have spend into it. During my time within Nu-7, I have shown extreme dedication towards a specific goal and have shown initiative to take tasks upon myself and to present ideas which could improve a certain thing and to propose ideas/policies in a proper manner.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
As an Overseer Assistant, you are to act as an arm for the O5 Council. You are to follow their orders and complete tasks given by them. You work together with MTF Alpha-1 to do these tasks. Around the site, you are permitted to detain individuals who violate the Foundation Legal Codex and to hand them over to Internal Affairs. As an OSA, you can setup meetings with department leads to gather feedback about certain topics within the site and to properly format that into a document.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
BEFORE FOUNDATION
Nick "Mosasaur" Williams was born in a small village near ██████ in Greece. Since he was a little boy, he always wanted to have a luxury life in a big city, He was not rich at all, he had a healthy and happy family, but Jack was missing a comfortable life... After ██ years, he decided to start a company called ███████-████ the company was an absolute jackpot for his time, although it was not completely legal. The company was founded in the deepest and darkest corners of the Internet, called the Dark Web. He was living a happy and luxurious life with a pretty wife and two children. He didn't have to do anything, because Hitmen were manually registered to the system after giving their Dark Web IDs and biometric scans. Nick was taking only 15% of each hit, but the money people were paying for making a person disappear was unreal. He could not stop thinking about retiring before ██ years; at least he hoped so. Nick's success was only possible because of his old friend Mark's marketing strategy and financial help. Unfortunately, Nick was so in love with his life that he refused to pay rent to him. As we all can tell, Mark wanted to get revenge, so he called a few friends to Nick's house, but unfortunately, the FBI arrived before them through phone dialing tracking. They found every single piece of evidence they needed to put him and his associates behind bars for their entire lives. One day he was given an opportunity to leave jail faster if he only told the name of a guy above him, the guy who funded his entire business and his rich lifestyle. Nick knew it was all about Mark, but he did not say anything, he stood loyal to his old friend even after owing him a lot of money. That is when Nick heard a loud explosion in his interrogation room and was immediately put into a coma by some military-looking men.

START OF FOUNDATION
*Nick wakes up on a chair in some weird office building*
O5-█ : Well, look who it is... Nick Williams, if I am not mistaken.
Nick : What the hell, where am I, and who are you? Who are these people around you? I demand some explanation!
O5-█: I have been observing you for some time now, and I must say, I am impressed with your performance. You did not rat out your friend, even though you had a chance to save your miserable ass.
Nick: How do you kn...
O5-█: Shh, I am talking now. I will say it once. You have, one chance to leave your current life behind, everything and everyone you love. Forget about them. They are the past, and we are the future of this world. You will work for us, you will make sure our will is followed. I want to make you our assistant.
*3 more lights appear in the room, revealing three suited personas from the shadows*
Nick: What the fuck is happening here? Am I dreaming? Is it a dream? Can somebody wake me up?
*O5-█ signals Alpha-1 operative with a quick hand gesture*
*Alpha-1 operative aims a gun into Nick's head*
O5-█: Offer expires in 5.....4....3....2.....1...ze..
Nick: Fuck me, fine, fine. I will be your assistant. Whatever you want, just please do not kill me.
O5-█: Excellent.
Nick: Who are you, guys?
O5-█: You will find out soon enough.
*Alpha-1 operative knocks Nick out*

Last edited:

SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada

1704052339755.png

A message from the Office of ██-3

Hello @Nick "Mosasaur" Williams,

In regards to your application for Overseer Assistant, after Council Vote we have decided to ACCEPT your application.

Please contact ██-3 over email (lampmax) to begin your orientation,

Welcome to the team Assistant,

██-3

Status
Not open for further replies.