Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick "Mosasaur" Williams

Oct 3, 2022
Name: "Mosasaur" [KH-COM][HH-3 LT]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:582848228
Previous Rank: Moderator
Date of resignation?: September 30th, 2023
Why did you resign?: Going through some IRL depression, busy with school/studying, took a long break from the server
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: 1704212075525.png
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:
I think I can commit to being Staff, due to me being on a break for a long while, which gives me the necessary activity and motivation to keep pushing and rolling to thrive on the Staff team and make the server good for both newer and older players, and during the break and my activity increase, I can try to manage a plan when the break ends, to keep thriving even more. I know the in-s and out-s of the Staff duties, with still more to learn, and I think after many other failed attempts to come back fully and devote my free time to the Staff Team and SCP-RP, I would say that now is the perfect time for me to do so, due to me getting life under control and I have received quite a lot of motivation from the old friends I made on SCP-RP, as my time on Staff and during my Roleplay scenarios.

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
+Support
As someone who also had to resign for similar reasons (Depression is an annoying whore who I hope gets beat with a shovel) I'm glad you seem to have recovered. You seem like a good person from the times i've seen you.

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Hello Mosasaur,

After some discussion, Myself and Canoon decided you would be put back into the staff team as a Moderator, please get in contact with either of us to proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.