For how long have you played on CG SCP: almost 2 years, march 2022
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AEST
Character name(s): “Mozzie”, “Berserker”
Civilian name: Billy “Swamp” Bob
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Alpha 1 Captain, DEA Manager, E-11 SGT, NU-7 PVT GSD Sr. Captain, GSD Sergeant CI-B, CI-A x2,

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 RDM warn from over a year ago, I have since become a staff member for the server

Why are you applying for Director of External Affairs?
I am applying for director due to my long time in DEA as a special or senior agent as well as DEA being the first job I grinded for. My time in DEA as manager has been thoroughly enjoyable and I believe if I were to be picked as director I could make it better than it already is and help to iron out some issues and to ensure the whole department is running smoothly. I have a lot of passion for DEA and will always strive to keep DEA in the best state possible.
What makes you suitable for Director of External Affairs?:

Because I have held several senior Cl4 positions in and out of DEA. I believe I would be a great fit for Director due to my professionalism, effectiveness and ability to lead, all of these skills I have gained through extensive time in leadership positions. I have helped or created several of the systems and policies in DEA and done extensive doc work to ensure DEA is up to date. Although I haven't been a manager for a long time, I believe my overall skills will allow me to Productively lead DEA.I have also been the leader of many subdivisions including BTAC and A-6, in which I have helped remodel into brighter, active and further ingrained into the site. I also am an approachable person thus allowing me to manage relations well and to communicate any problems inside or outside of DEA. I always aim to be a RP leader and to sort problems out diplomatically. These skills combined make me into a perfect candidate for a leadership position and prove I will be able to do it skillfully.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of External Affairs in RP?:
  • The assigning, training and development of new DEA managers
  • Ensuring the formatting and content of all of DEA’s documents are up to date
  • Maintaining good relations with GOI’s
  • Being a good role model and overall leader for DEA
  • Communicating with Site command/Site administration about issues
  • Ensuring all DEA personnel are acting professional and doing their job
  • Assisting and creating RP on surface, ensuring DEA are contributing to events when applicable.
  • Conducting raids on GOI’s when needed

Please give some lore about your Director of External Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

WELCOME!

*ACCESSING PERSONNEL FILE

*EXECUTING PROGRAM “FLASHBACK”

……………

Years after “Mozzie's” dads death he was sent a mysterious letter to join the “SCP Foundation” he was sceptical this company even existed after finding no information about it online. But then he remembered how his childhood was, his dad would always come home with random marks on his body, burns, needle marks, large sharp cuts. He always asked him what they were never getting a clear answer. He would always deflect or say it was nothing but he knew his dad has some secret job, he realised this letter could be the answer to it all?

*3 YEARS LATER*

He is shoved into a dark cold room with a bag on his head, ,with no knowledge of how he got here a small shadowy figure starts speaking to him, with his face covered all he can tell is that its male.

Unknown: “Your supervisor tells me that you were looking at the files of one “Barry Cobblesmith” any reason?”
Mozzie:“that's, that's, my my dad……”
Unknown: “Ah I see, well unfortunately that information is classified.”
Mozzie: “I deserve to know, it's my dad!”

He interrupts him

Unknown: “I said it is classified, I will not have this conversation again you hear me?”

As time passes by his dads memory is always in the back of his mind, what happened? How did he die? Why won't anyone tell me? He dedicates years to the foundation hoping one day to get to the clearance in which he can find the information on his dad and finally sleep peacefully at night. But eventually it disappears and all those questions float away, he may never get the answers.

Unknown: “So you've been an agency manager for a while now, why do you feel you're ready for this position?”

Mozzie: “My resume and experience speaks for itself sir, I've been doing this for years and with the director gone I believe it is my time to step up.”

Unknown : “This sudden dedication wouldn't happen to have anything to do with your father?”

Mozzie: “I mean he also worked here, he taught me everything I know about surviving and thriving here, I owe most of it to him to be honest, but I've made my peace with his fate and only wish to serve the foundation.”

He could only hope the O5 didnt see through his lies as he gritted his teeth as anticipation weeks went by. He was finally called onto F3 as he met the O5 in his office, the sweat falling down his face. He watched as he slowly shuffled through paperwork and inquisitively looked at seemingly random pages of his application as 2 A-1 operatives stared at him on either side. He wondered if it had all been for nothing.

Unknown : You understand this is a big responsibility, this job.

Mozzie: “I know sir, we all have a great responsibility”

Unknown : “Good, Well after careful consideration, I believe you are fit for the position of Director of External affairs here at Site-65 Congrats”

Ckettering689

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
May 28, 2024
+Support
active
keeps DEA in check and rping
Enjoyable to be around and rp with

May 30, 2023
To: @"Mozzie"

Subject: Director of External Affairs Application Verdict

Greetings Mozzie,

We thank you for showing interest into the Director of External Affairs position by taking your time to submit an application for the position. We are pleased to inform you of your new assignment as Director of External Affairs.

We hope this message finds you in good faith.

Site Director "Skyfire"

7GObDZ1VQe3MhGlpALK_XtT74ZT8FCaAG8YFDqnPs_7_d_xyOSdwiWmj8COO4xdln4qgB_h_b7751561i7aFsi0fgaaE7tA8JOHmNORu-0k5K7tNZICwlBvkyKMv7MAF0VfAXufIxXqBdFTv1iv91gg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.