Jul 21, 2023
Red Sea
en.m.wikipedia.org
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:151791830
Discord name: memorablename
For how long have you played on CG SCP:6XQXt7FFyC.png
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AEST
Character name(s): "Mozzie" (Foundation) "Berserker" (Alpha-1) Jerry Atrick (CI)
Civilian name: Billy "Swamp" Bob
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding: A-1 CSG, Security Captain, CI-B, DEA Special Agent, DEA Senior Agent, 096
Held: CI-A x2, E-11 SGT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
I Have 1 expired RDM warn from over a year ago because I killed another dclass in line I have learned from that and since then I've become a staff member.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I have vast experience with the O-5 council being a Alpha-1 one member. as well as several other features that make me capabale and able to excell if I get the position. I undertstand how to write documents and fufil orders which is a crucial part of being a assistant. I have previous jr cl4 experience and understand the do and dont's of this role such as proffesionalisim, maturity and effort. I believe I could be a great help in this role. I have the experience and knowledge to carry out orders as well as the ability to conduct interviews and be of assitance to the council. I have leadership experience due to my other jr cl4 experience as well as the subdivisions BORTAC and A-6 where I lead and manage people. I also put a lot of effort and hard work when I enjoy or want something which is a great help to the council.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- Authorise AA when no site command are on
- Being a asset to the O-5 council and fufilling any orders or commands they give
- Conduct interviews when needed with departments within the site
- Conduct Investigations within departments or regimennts to root out problems

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

START OF EMAIL:
PERSONELL FILE RECIEVED....
READING DRIVE.....
YOUR EYES ONLY CL4+........
Name: Bobby "Mozzie" Cobblesmith.
RESIDENCE: ERROR.. UNKNOWN
HEIGHT: 5"11

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Operative Cobblesmith's unconventional techniques and skills piqued our interest as he investigated the odd incidents in Pinewood. As we followed his search for his missing sister, Emily, we recognised the potential worth of his abilities.

We invited Operative Cobblesmith to join the SCP Foundation, recognising his special qualities. Recognising the scope of his enquiry and the possible threats, we thought his skills might be efficiently used within the SCP Foundation.
Operative Cobblesmith accepted our proposal and joined the Foundation to pursue the truth. His street-smart attitude and eagerness to expose the paranormal activity in Pinewood perfectly matched our aims.

Operative Cobblesmith swiftly blended into our team, working with Foundation researchers and agents. His independence and resourcefulness proved invaluable in navigating Pinewood's anomalies.

Opperative Cobblesmith and the SCP Foundation discovered a connection between Emily's disappearance and a strong anomaly in Pinewood. The discovery shed light on the mysterious powers at play.

As part of a concerted effort, Operative Cobblesmith helped isolate and neutralise the anomaly, guaranteeing Emily's safe return. The mission's accomplishment demonstrated the value of teamwork among external assets and SCP Foundation staff.

Operative Cobblesmith's Choice: Faced with the aftermath of the operation, Operative Cobblesmith had the option to return to his life as an independent investigator. He elected to remain with our organisation because he was intrigued by the continuing riddles and the larger mission of the SCP Foundation.

Embracing the Unknown: After realising their experiences were unusual, Operative Cobblesmith and Emily chose to live a life filled with uncertainty. Together , they formed fresh beginnings within the hidden realm of the SCP Foundation, realising the necessity of our mission in sustaining global stability in the face of the paranormal.

EXE.MESSAGE END
"MESSAGE WILL NOW SELF DESTRUCT IN 30 SECONDS"

Last edited:

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022

1706134972870.png

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

A message has been received from the office of ██-4 ██████████████

To: "Mozzie"

Hello. We appreciate you taking the time to apply for the position of █████████ Assistant. After careful consideration, we believe that your skills, experience, and qualifications make you suitable for this position. Congratulations and we look forward to working with you.

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your new position.

-From ██-4 ██████████████

Application Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.