[USA] Mr. Dalton's Ethics Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Puggo"

Dec 30, 2022

+Support

My Beautiful, you ain't need write all that, just to see a beautiful +1 from me, The level of Dedication and love, he's the type of ethics that would say he would love you to the furthest star and back again, he's been to that star before, and soon again, his time will come, Idk what Lore is, but me and him, in TS3, would work wonders with the silly jokes, happy companions on anyone's side, as truth would say, "He ain't getting my office, but he can take my chair"

Reactions: Dalton

Richter "Blade"

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 1, 2022
+Massive supp
Previous Chairman of Ethics when I was in O1. Fantastic worker. Deserves any position he might want

Randalls

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 26, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Chairman Randal Murphy

==========================================================================================================
Трибунал.png

==========================================================================================================

Greetings, Dalton.

In regards to your application for
ETHICS COMMITTEE MEMBER, after Committee Vote; your application has been put on hold.

Please contact the Chairman at his email address for questions. (asomeJFK#7561)

You will be contacted for interview.

Reactions: Dalton and Scopes

Thorn

Mar 4, 2023
+support
- great guy very friendly
- Senior CL.4 Experience
- Efficient problem solver

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
-great IA director
-very ethical
-mature
-knows his job
-is a ethics assistant
-cl4 experience

Randalls

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 26, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Chairman Randal Murphy

Трибунал.png

Good afternoon, Doctor. Sit down. Your schedule has been cleared. Do not attempt to leave the room until you are told that this session is over.

Application Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.