Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Hog

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Aug 16, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Funnycrib
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 4 day's, 11 hour's
In what country are you located?: USA, North America
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Captain job is Mr. Hog, and my O-1 job is "Unknown"
Chaos name (include your rank): Mr. Rider
Civilian name: hor haye
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:460233863
Discord ID (name#0000): funnycrib#1655
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes i have #1 https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/us-mr-hogs-moderator-application.22495/ #2 https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/us-mr-hogs-moderator-app.19867/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Only one RDM warning but its been 2 months since then
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- No i have not and i would like to start my first time of being a staff memeber here
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes i have
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- about 3-6 hours
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I've really never have been a moderator on any server, i would love to start on this server because i play this server all the time and i want to help the people that play on this server and help them have a good time, i would also would love to make a difference on the RP so i can make it better, i would like to help and listen to people on their problems and help them fix the problems that they are having.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think i would be able to help everyone on the server is because I can come up with some pretty good idea's and listen to peoples problems ans their sugestions to further help the devlopment of this server.
My application is special then others is because, I could help the progresion with the RP that is going on and i have pro's like, im a good listener and I hear both partys out before dealing with them, besides from that i put in a lot o effort and work into things and i also am very professional.

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Mr. Hog ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.