[USA] Mujahideen's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haji

Feb 21, 2023
Original Steam login name: Tryski
How many hours of playtime do you have?: 2d 4h 49m

In what country are you located?: Brazil.
Time zone: BST (Brasilia Standard time, GMT -3)

Foundation Name: Officer "Haji" | Agent "Haji" (both IA and Intel) | Researcher "Haji"
Chaos name: "Napolitano".
Civilian name: Hessan Astafiuri

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11924939
Discord ID: miq#2871

Do you have a mic?: Yes!
What server are you applying for?: SCPRP-USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I received an RDM warning on my first week on the server because I did not know D-Class could kill other D-Class. I have since learned my lesson.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I have staffing experience in two other communities, at the ranks of Head Moderator and Senior Moderator, for a Clone Wars and a Police RP server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Within two communities, yes, mentioned in the previous question.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- At least 2-3 hours a day, my work schedule is a little crazy right now but I can fit Staffing into the mix.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I wish to become a Moderator on CN because this is the first server I've been a part of that has an actual handbook that values their staff members and doesn't explicitly state they are just robots taking tickets. CN shows a good and concise explanation on maintenance requirements and general duties, as well as the Network's expectation and support given to all staff members with assigned mentors, etc. That amount of structure is something I've never seen before and it inspires me to join the team and be apart of it and go above and beyond myself.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I believe that I can bring unique points of view and ideas and I think that my previous experience in other kinds of roleplay and other kinds of staffing systems have given me a broad horizon and have taught me how to properly be professional as a staff member and respect the players in spite of anything (i.e; heated attitudes, toxicity, etc). I also believe that I'm a good team player and would be able to reach out for help if I need it, and help others whenever they need it as well.

Last edited:

ShadowVortex692

Jan 26, 2023
+Support
A good man helped me a good bit when playing the server he is really active and would make a good staff member

DeceaseManz

Apr 27, 2022
+Support
+Good Interactions
+Great Application
+Good Time

Good Luck to your application!

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+/- Support (+Support Leaning)

Positive Support:

+ Great Application
+ Previous Staff Experience

Neutral Support:
+/- Playtime
+/- Previous Warnings
+/- No Interactions

Negative Support:
- None

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Mujahideen,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.