Senior Agent - Held
IA Agent - Holding
IA Ambassador - Holding
SCP-096 - Holding
CI Beta - Held
MTF E11 PVT - Held
MTF Nu7 CSG- Holding

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I think just one warning for mic spam because I was playing squeaking noises as SCP 2295
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I have a strong understanding of what it takes to become an Overseer Assistant.
I have had experience in many areas of the site.
I am always looking to move forward and better myself within the foundation
Very active as I am on daily for at least an hour or two often more.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
The main responsibility of an Overseer Assistant is to assist the O5 Council in any and all tasks they see fit.
They enforce the orders of the Overseer council around the site.
They are also able to assist in the orders of A-1 when no Overseers are present.
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: Nad has had a long run throughout the site. He has seen and been in many various situations. His career began as a cadet in the GSD. Working his way up he was eventually recruited to the DEA. Nad has spent much time within the DEA. Learned and worked with many GOI's. Overtime Nad became more internally focused on the foundation, so he moved on to the Internal Affairs Department. The amount of violations of the Legal codex and Unethical situations motivated Nad to Move forward within the internal affairs and move towards ambassador. Nad quickly obtained the position of ambassador do to his motivation and desire to help the foundation. Since he has found out about the mysterious overseer council has been quite interesting and intriguing to him. He wishes to move his career in the direction of the council.

Last edited:

deathspike123

Game Master
Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jan 9, 2024
+Support every single interaction with this man I have had is positive. I think he would be a great fit for the role

Senior Ambassador Sledge

Oct 25, 2023
Cincinnati Ohio, United States
+/- Support
Good Ambassador!
Did a great turn around from his time in DEA
Funny guy who can easily make a grim situation more tolerable

Short app
Left out some very important tasks the OSA does
He's trying to leave IA stop him! (joke)
Don't make him be my boss! (Joke x2)

I'm impressed with you Nad, from a little too goofy DEA special agent to a respectable, laid back Ambassador, now applying for OSA. Training you for IA was great and I'm happy to see you climbing your way back up the hole you dug yourself awhile ago. Personally, I think you should put a lot more effort into the application but that's just me, you definitely left out some core responsibilities an assistant has and I had to say something about it. I have no doubt you'll be able to do the job well, but I've definitely seen better applications.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
-Support
Definitely needs more experience

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
1706134972870.png

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

A message has been received from the office of ██-3 ██████████████

To: Nad

Hello. We appreciate the time and effort you invested in the application process for the position of █████████ Assistant. After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that we have chosen not to move forward with your application at this time. We want to express our gratitude for your interest in applying.

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your denial. If you would like to re-apply you may do so in no less than two weeks.

-From ██-3 ██████████████

Application Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.