What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes I do.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Former E-11 & Nu-7, Current CI alpha

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-Unfortunately, yes.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?:
-I am applying for an Executive for many reasons. One reason is that I love the research department and would like to take the next step in my career. Another reason I am applying is that I enjoy working with others within the department and want to help the department on a larger scale. Finally, many close friends of mine got a start in the Research department and it looks like a lot of fun.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-I have many close connections with others in the community
-I like to help/work with others
-I can be very active
-I am passionate about research
-Wants to uphold the Code of Ethics
-Wants to encourage the Research Department to focus on RP and make new Discoveries

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-I have 4-5 excellent documents
Documents are Excellent for several reasons that I will list below:

-Detail, Is the document descriptive?
-Test Quality, Is the test original/Involve good RP?
-Effort, Was thought put into the test, and was work put into the document?
-Length/Info, Does the document appear to cover all information in detail?
-Spelling/Grammar, Are there little to no spelling/grammar errors?
-Language/Tone, Is the document written with professional and descriptive language/tone?
-Formating, Was the document formatted in a clear/professional way?

If the answer to most or all of these questions is yes, then the document is Excellent.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
The Executive researcher has several responsibilities in RP which I will list below:

-To represent the department in a professional and cooperative manner
-Making sure that Researchers are following the rules (COE&COC) while testing.
-Grading documents and helping other researchers revise theirs.
-Helping when issues arise between research and other departments
-Assisting the DOR and other Executives with running the department
-Helping other researchers with their tests
-Authorizing some tests/samplings
-Setting an excellent example for other researchers
-Disciplining other researchers when necessary

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Nathan Smith Formerly Known as [Redacted], was a Junior Researcher who was affected by a Reality Translocation event. This event sent him and several of his close colleagues from our reality to PD-[Redacted]. One hour later, a second Reality Translocation event occurred where he alone was sent back. When he first returned he was captured by MTF-Alpha 1 and contained under the designation SCP-[Redacted]-[Redacted]. After testing alterations to his mind as well as several anomalous properties were discovered. These properties have now subsided and his mental state has returned to normal aside from a level of eccentricity that has remained, possibly from the trauma of the event. However, he did not escape this event unscathed, losing his colleagues to this event caused him a great deal of distress. This distress has motivated him to work hard and climb through the ranks of the foundation to prevent a tragedy like this from happening to anyone else at the hands of an anomaly.

Jewel

Jun 13, 2022

+ Massive Support

Nathan is passionate about research, knows the rules, will help anyone in need, and can make/ do amazing tests! HE would be a great fit for executive in my opinion. I know he's had a history of being a minge but since he's been back he's really trying hard to make a good name for himself and improve our site, if you judge Nathan by his past mistakes please take a second and think about if you were in his shoes and made mistakes you would want a second chance right? Good luck Nathan I believe in you!

Shade Kade

Sep 20, 2022
+Support
I had run into Nathan a very few number of times but i could tell he was ready to push for the position that he wanted...
He may have been a minge in the past but recently he has been positive in many forms and i believe he is turning over a new leaf to start his journey into Exec Researcher!
-Retribution.S

Sir Barry

Jul 20, 2022
+ MASSIVE SUPPORT

Nathan's story here on this server is one of struggle, persistence, effort, and redemption. When I first met him while I was IA Agent my first day on site, I thought that he would be nothing but a nightmare. I slowly learned that that wasn't the case. Nathan is an extremely complex individual, and once I allowed myself to sit down and get to know him, He quickly became one of my favorite people in this community.

In regards to his "mingieness", I have a different perspective on it than most. Nathan has a reputation here; people see the name and hear the voice, and they know who it is. Nathan has previously had a target painted on his back by staff, and numerous high ranking members of this community. He was deemed a minge and deemed a troll. In his past, I do believe that was applicable. I have witnessed
, on numerous occasions, people antagonize Nathan in order to get him in trouble. No one ever talks about the fact that he is bullied here because of his past.

Nathan has been such a blessing to me and the rare few who have trusted him, and trusted themselves enough to learn who this individual is. I hope more people toke the time to get to know Nathan like I have. When you give the kid a chance, he will give you some of the best work, dedication, and RP you have ever seen. I believe he has change wholeheartedly, and is ready to finally claim his CL4 position.

With Love,
1683418250467.png

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Support
When I see Nathan on research you can really tell that he has a passion for it. A lot of people like to abuse their power on-site and bully him but with this position, but this position would show them wrong about Nathan!

Last edited:

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
+Support
They have shown growth, upon their departure they left on poor terms. But since they have returned they have shown true improvement and growth! Welcome back mate.

Reactions: Shade Kade

Richter "Blade"

Jul 1, 2022
+support

I dealt with Nathan a lot in my time with O1 before Nathan took a leave from the server. He has improved tremendously and I think he would make a valuable asset to the Research team

Reactions: Shade Kade
Status
Not open for further replies.