[USA] Nathan Smiths Executive Researcher App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
Neutral

Quite frankly I've dealt with a lot of situations and seen certain executive researchers. You just got unbanned and instantly applied for Executive researcher. I don't know you that much and quite frankly I don't think you are fit enough for the position due to your past situations. Your application isn't bad so I'm going to leave a neutral.

- ████ Assistant "Sir Akavir"

Last edited:

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
+Support
Very well respected player
Has improved a lot
Would be fit for this position

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
+SUPPORT

-Insane addition to research
-Changed a lot
-It's Nathan Smith
-Funny man
-Good RPer

Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
-Support
Frankly I do think that Nathan might be a good candidate and I don't wish to be rude to him but he was very disrespectful in teamspeak and would not drop a topic that I was trying to help him with. Upon trying to cool him down he then attacked me as well. I can't support him being in a CL4 position.
I think he needs more time to develop as an individual before being given a leadership position.

Reactions: Scopes

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
To: Nathan Smith
Subject:
Application Verdict

research logo.png

| Application Denied |

Greetings Nathan Smith,

This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has been unfortunately denied. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this position; after much deliberation, the team has decided to deny your application at this time.

If you would like to discuss manners further, you may email (Discord message) either myself (Bees#4431) or Dpt. Director Kyle Ringer (Don't forget Hawaii#8207).

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Kind Regards,
"Lunaro," Director of Research​

Status
Not open for further replies.