Holding | UNGOC MAJ
Holding | SCP-096

Held | GSD Captain
Held | Omega-1 LT
Held | Nu-7 CPT
Held | CI-B

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- 1 Mic-spam, FailRP [A] x2, FearRP [A], RDM [A] x3
- Mic-spam was for playing music in D-Block. My FailRP warn was for combat cuffing a ranger as a ranger, my second offense being hostile actions towards MTF outside my CC as 7722 whilst getting breached. FearRP because I refused to get cuffed while under gunpoint as a CI DC as I was more scared of getting in trouble with CI instead of staff. My RDM warn was because I ran to Floor 2 to stab a Combat Medic during a arguably terrible Tech-Expert RP scenario. My second RDM warn was for shooting a non-hostile Parawatch inside foundation during a Code-5 Triple breach. My third RDM warn was for shooting a matador at a hostile vehicle, killing 2 bystanders near the vehicle by accident. I thankfully haven't been kicked or banned before and have been trying to continue good behavior throughout the coming months.

Why are you applying for Security Captain? :
- I've recently been spending more of my time as Gensec, more so playing in D-Block. I want to explore more into GSD, and see what I'm capable of.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- My leadership skills stem from my position as a UNGOC Major.
- I've got a great eye for detail, quick to sense danger and spot peculiarities that others tend to miss.
- I was an Ex-Captain for GSD, retaining the knowledge of what a Captain is expected to do and how to do it.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- Make sure members of GSD are working correctly and efficiently.
- Perform sweeps of D-Block during Code 2, defend D-Block from outside attackers.
- Host tryouts for RRT and HWL licenses and to revoke them from those who abuse them.
- Revoke the privilege of being GSD to those who break or abuse the job.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Dayumian max

SCP-RP Staff
Apr 5, 2024
Neutral, even though you were a captain once, lots have changed in that time.
I think you should get GSD SGT first before going for captain. Also maybe it just me,
But i dont see you on gensec as much.
But that could be, beacuse of my timezone.

Last edited:

Jack Edwards (Spoon)

Jun 2, 2024
Neutral Here
I have seen you once or twice on Response Unit, I didn't notice anything out of the usual. Those warns make me hesitant to support and make me more inclined to -support you, but since you're holding GOC Major it seems you've changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.