[USA]Neko"Lost"Love Medical Consultant Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostNeko

Jan 10, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:616228672

Discord name: lost0ne02

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 18 days coming up on 19 days

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: CST

Character name(s): Neko"Lost"Love

Civilian name: Yuno Love Me

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Nu7 SPC, and once upon a time medical consultant.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No.

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
- I want to aid around medbay like I once did, whether it be giving out tests for trainees to get their medical license or curing the sickly people of the foundation i just want to be of more help around medbay and the foundation.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
- I have prior experience with being a consultant and know the basics. I also have plenty of time to help out around medbay when I am needed. Plus, my experience in medical that I have gained through the time I've played, as I still have most of my time into medical.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
- How to cure all basic sicknesses:
Chest Infection- You will need to make Amoxicillin to cure chest infection. To make that you must first make Acetone with Acetic Anhydride, and 2-Napthol in a beaker. You then must buy Propionic Acid from a chemist. With both the Acetone and Propionic Acid now on hand you mix them evenly in a centrifuge until ready.
Sinus Infection- Chlorphenamine is needed to cure sinus infection. First you need to make Ethanoic Anhydride by putting Ethanol and Anhydride in a beaker together. Then you need Nurofen by putting an even amount of Methyltestosterone and Deionized water(water+Anhydride(beaker) into a Vacuum together. Next you take the Ethanoic Anhydride and Nurofen and put them over fire(Bunsen burner) until the reaction is finished.
Bacterial Infection- For this sickness you will need Erythromycin. First you will need to make Diazepam by retrieving Salicylic Acid and 2-Napthol from a chemist and putting those over fire(Bunsen Burner) together. Then acquire Anhydride from a chemist and mix the Diazepam and Anhydride evenly over fire.
Common Cold- to make Dextrome you need to make Deionized Water as stated with water and Anhydride in a beaker together, and then acquire Duloxetine from a chemist. You then take an even amount of Deionized Water and Duloxetine then put it over fire.
Influenza- To cure Influenza you will need Oseltamivir Phosphate. First you need Ibuprofen, for that you need to put Propionic acid and Salicylic acid over fire together. Then Acquire Anhydride from the chemist then put the Ibuprofen and Anhydride in a beaker and wait for the reaction to finish.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
- Medical Consultants are to aid with the training of new medical staff, and make sure medical staff are following proper procedure. They are also to aid in medical procedures and discipline medical staff not following rules.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Neko spent most of her younger days training for medical refusing to pursue much else.
She is basically hard-set on medical she spends most of her time aiding the sick or helping those in need in general. She kept working and eventually drove herself into a slight madness, too much stress can cause her to have a breakdown. Even so she does her best to keep that from getting in the way of her doing her job. She has very little memory of her life before she ended up in the foundation, in fact she doesn't remember how she got here or where she's even from.

Reactions: Socky

Socky

Jun 30, 2022
Oregon USA
I didn’t get to see how long you were a consultant for but I can definitely say you have experience. I understand the feeling of losing a position and I saw how it made you sink into a depressed state. It’s moments like that where you just have to keep moving forward and try something new. Instead of completely going off the rails, you kept yourself together and got into Nu-7. I’m routing for you Neko. Just keep being professional and you’ll go further than you think.
+Support

Reactions: LostNeko

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023

Chii

Aug 20, 2023
+Support
friend. Also I have never seen them do anything that was against the foundation codex.

Dinklesprinkle

Civil Gamers Expert
May 11, 2022
Application On Hold

To: Neko"Lost"Love

Dear, LostNeko

i have elected to put your application on hold due to your past within the medical team making your return a touchy subject to say the least, i have come to the conclusion that this should be handled by both myself and saint instead of one or the other. This does not mean you are to be denied it just means we will be taking extra steps to make sure your application is considered fairly.

At this time the application will be put on hold pending further decision.

Kind Regards,
Abbie Oswald
Director of Medicine​

Reactions: Socky

Dinklesprinkle

Civil Gamers Expert
May 11, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Neko,

i do apologise for the length it took for this verdict to appear as there was a miscommunication between myself and the last Director of medicine who dealt with applications and such.

im afraid your application has been denied after holding a meeting dedotated to your application and after discussion came to this conclusion.
You may attempt to reapply in 2 weeks. Have a good one​

Status
Not open for further replies.