Holding:
Held:
MTF Nu-7 MAJ, Overseer Assistant, DEA Sr Agent​
CI-B, E-11 SPC​
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1705922547461.png
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

It is a great new learning experience, has more opportunities, and generally looks fun
-​
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
With prior CL4 experience, I learn quickly and ask questions when needed. I am familiar with the Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct, and Legal Codex and follow instructions.​
-​
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I may not have much experience writing documents, but I believe that the few I have written are pretty good. So far, I have only written five documents. In my opinion, a good document should have proper punctuation and grammar. Additionally, it should have compelling info that captivates the readers.​
-​
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
The primary duty of the IA ambassador, along with all IA agents or operatives, is to ensure compliance with the Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct, and Legal Codex. However, unlike regular agents, ambassadors have the additional responsibility of training and mentoring new IA agents. They are also tasked with enforcing the COC, COE, and LC in areas where regular agents may not have jurisdiction.​
-​
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:​
Before Foundation
After Foundation
Benjamin Crawford, also known as "Nexus," was born in Denmark in 1983. He enlisted in the Danish Royal Air Force in 2003 but had to retire in 2008 following a training accident that left him severely injured.
"Nexus" joined the SCP Foundation as an Internal Affairs officer in 2010. He maintains order within the organization and ensures compliance with policies and protocols.

Brewer 2.0 / Celtic

Blacklisted Player
Dec 18, 2023
Being a current Cl.4 (Major), Nexus has proved himself to be an extremely professional and worthy holder of his position. He runs Nu-7 along with Regimental Command like clockwork and is extremely active.

However, I rarely see him on Internal Affairs. Activity is a must. Moreover, the application is a tad bit short.

Although I would love to see Nexus on Internal Affairs Ambassador. I'm not quite confident that he will be active on the role specifically nor would be write all that much reports.

For now, these are just my own assumptions as to how he would be if he were to get the role. I could be completely wrong.

+/- Support

"Nexus"

Feb 1, 2023
Yo this is the owner of the app I'm going to be taking it back which means I am no longer applying for IA Ambassador

World

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
MvM6HTA.png
Application Denied

Agent @Nexus ,

Hello, Since you have withdrawn your application this will be marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.