[USA] "Nexus One" Cpt Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:697741598
Discord name: jonnyboyisme#3110
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have played on CG SCP for quite a while now. During the time in which I started playing, I did not think I would become as committed as I have become to this online community but as time came to tell; I have grown to love it, make new friends and learn many things involving leadership surprisingly
. experience. [Server Age: 186 Hours]
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): "Nexus One"
Civilian name: Todd Jakiff
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I had CI Operative but for some reason I can no longer play as CI
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- The reason as to why I am applying for Security Captain is because I would like to help change GENSEC and become more involved with the department. Being in this department for quite some time has allowed me to see problems and also has allowed me to teach many new security members which has been an enjoyable experience for me. I would like to Improve the security department by working closely with those who actively participate with the security department by having one on one meetings with them and I aim to improve security at any and every area that I notice needs work. With these in mind, this is what creates the base of my reason as to why I am applying to become a Security Captain.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-The things that set me up as being a suitable candidate for the Security Captain position are as follows. I feel that I have great leadership skills. I often try to keep order, educate, and help protect the site by ordering squads (RRT) to take positions that often help significantly in CI raids, breaches, and other countless dangerous situations within the foundation. Second, I lead the charge. This is because my goal it to lead by example and for me, I would wish that Security members protect all that they can. I feel that leading the charge pushes for an overall better look towards GENSEC and also helps encourage bravery among GENSEC members. Lastly, I like to help those who need it. I like teaching and encouraging new members of the Security Department to strive for greatness within the department. Overall, I feel that these qualities make me suitable to be a Security Captain.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-The responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP is to keep GenSec in line by delegating jobs, maintaining order and ethics, and to station security members to positions that help keep d block under control. Overall, the Security Captains job is to supervise, and to enforce the rules and regulations as GenSec in an ethical and reasonable manner while following the site code.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
I joined the site relatively young as I had witnessed a SCP breach when I was a young officer. I was just a civilian at the time and I helped aid the special forces who arrived to contain the SCP by applying medical aid when their medic was taken down in combat. I did not know any of them nor did I understand their cause until one night, I was driving home until I was stopped by a small roadblock. where I recall some men opening my door and spraying me with something. I then woke up in a strange room with a man in a suit and a heavily armed man guarding the door. I was asked one question which was, "What did you see?". I abruptly paused and said, "I saw people who needed help so I helped them." I feel that this was the moment where I saved my life as I kept quiet while also revealing my intentions. The man asked me if I knew why I was there. Answering this question felt dangerous because I did have an idea why but I ultimately just said, "I... I don't know.". I asked the man what was going to happen to me, and he gave me three options. Option 1, I would be given drugs and forget everything that has happened within the time of the sighting. The second option was to blindly join them in their mission. The last option was termination. He said that I have 10 minutes to decide.
As a person who had no family, friends, money, and a job as an officer, I was troubled as I really did not agree with the system I worked for. It felt like I was punishing people for their attempts to get out of their rut in life. In that time, I weighed the options and decided to leave everything behind and start anew. Once I made my decision, I was sedated and woke up in a new area. it looked like a medical center and to that, I had begun my journey.

I was placed in a class,and began being taught medical aid and was on track to become a doctor, but I craved the field experience. I craved to lead and protect. I wanted to take care of precautionary matters in which I enrolled in the security force. I started as a cadet. I learned my way through while making friends. I outperformed my counterparts which led to me climbing the ranks rather quickly. After a short time I became an Officer where I ran special operations. I had to end many D-class lives which I soon came to realize was just a price to protect the foundation and overall to protect the world. I then became a Sgt. and obtained both my RRT license and my Heavy Weapons License to become RRT Sgt. my most recent operation as RRT Sgt. was using a mole in D-block which led to the seizure of many weapons, cards, and aided in the protection of our facility staff. At the moment of writing this, I am now in the AXO Sub-Department with my current rank being AXO-A and I am very proud of my work. I love teaching the new GENSEC who have potential to become true leaders as watching them succeed shows that I have succeeded. I hope to further learn new skills and protect humanity with the Securing Containing and Protecting of the things I have come to know of as SCP’s and I will persist to do great things for this security force and for the site to secure, contain and protect mankind.

Anakin GroundRunner

Donator
Sep 21, 2022
+Huge Support

I am the one who originally denied his first application due to lack of server experience and interactions in D-Block.

He has since taken tremendous efforts to improve D-Block and has become a great leader!

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
1667752276273.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief Mijur Decmuski and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

I am glad to inform you after your application has been Accepted. Please get into contact with me for more information on what to do next.

From the desk of Dpt. Mijur Decmuski and Dpt. Chief Larry Hummer

Status
Not open for further replies.