Discord name: XxEliXx167

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4 months +

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Nicholas Cage

Civilian name: Nicholas, Wright

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes I do

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF NU-7 CPL, CI CS

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: ( My two most recent warns have been appealed just not removed yet)
1698963286373.png
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?

I am applying for medical consultant because. I work as a Senior doctor and Combat medic a lot, and I like to heed to peoples aid. Also I would like to watch over the medical department making sure that the doctors and trainees, are doing their job correctly. Also I would like to help trainees that are new to the deportment, as sometimes I see them and they really do need help. I also do see a lot, trainees and even Senior doctors be very unethical. I once saw a trainee kill a tech expert for absolutely no reason. Also back when we had to do EST's by harpoons, I have seen many doctors running around hitting people with them, It's just unexpectable. As a medical Consultant I would be able to help way more people than I could as a CL3 Senior doctor, and that's why I want to become a consultant. To help people that are in need of any medical emergency or non emergency.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:

Like I have already said before, I have a lot of experience, as a Senior Doctor and combat medic. So I already know how they both do their jobs. I believe that I really understand how the medical department works. I am also intelligent and I have common sense. I have some patience with people, and I am also quite kind. I am almost NEVER rude to anyone, and If I am you might have just caught me on the wrong time. But that is very rare because I am a nice person. I am always on site every single day, and If there is a day I am not, I might just have an event that I have to attend to. I am processional and mature and I know how to be serious at very serous times. I am quite funny and I like to joke a lot, but some people don't know that there is a time and there is a place for al of that. And I know when and where. I know how to train people, because of my time in MTF nu-7 I host trainings and practice. So if anyone needs help or needs to get trained, I already have experience.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:

Tending to a patients, fracture. I think the most common fracture that we people have when they come into medical bay. Is probably a Leg fracture, so I will use this as an example. First you ask them to lay on the bed to scan for what could be wrong with their body. Then let's say that they have a fracture in their right leg. So what we will do is. We will get a certain calcium and in this case right leg calcium. We will transfer it between cases, and then we will give it to the patient. Once the patients drinks it it should be fixed, and just to make sure they can lay on the bed if they wish, and get another scan.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
Training new medical members/Trainees. Remove medical license from people.
Answer any medical related questions. Enforce Medical Dept, protocol's.
Attending to foundation personnel's aid. (Cure diseases, Heal, give EST, Etc.)
Approve any medical procedures, grade medical documents.
As a medical consultant, you need to know how to train medical trainees, and/or people that need it. So that mean's, knowing how to do it yourself. So you need a lot of medical experience.
Also as a consultant you have to be able to answer any question that comes your way, if it is medical related. Also you need to know how to enforce the medical dept's protocols. That means making sure everyone is doing their job correctly if you see someone not doing it correctly. Then you could either job ban them or revoke their medical license.
Just like any other medical personnel consultants can also help the people in need. Such as curing a disease that they may have caught, or give people EST or just heal them if they got hurt.
Some medical procedure's need to be approved by medical leadership, So a consultants job is also to approve and medical procedures'. They have the final say unless overruled by any CL5 or director of medicine. Also they can look over document's and put a grade on how well it was made.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Nicholas cage was born in Amsterdam, Netherlands and grew up in the states. His father would always be mean to him and his mother and abuse them both. This affected Nicholas in a very harsh way. He would cry every night praying that his father would stop. One time he knocked his mother out by smashing a beer bottle on her head. And so Nicholas called the cops, his father ended up lying to the police officers and he was free. And Nichola's father was furious, he beat Nicholas until Nicholas fell asleep. As Nicholas got older he got even more mad at his father and so he started going to the gym. He got stronger and more confident until one day, He came back home from the gym to see his mother dead on the kitchen floor and his father was nowhere to be seen. This made Nicholas go into a very heavy depression for a 5 year period. As he grew up without his mother on his own. He had to learn to do things a child shouldn't have to do. He grew up thinking that his life sucked and that he had nothing to do. Until he found the SCP foundation. He found it very interesting and so he joined it. He explored all of the different jobs he could be. He took them very seriously as it was the only thing that he really liked. He later on became a medical consultant to practice making a more positive and better place disciplining people and doing his job. and he continued from there..

Last edited:

Playdoughzombie

Nov 17, 2022
Arizona
gayballs.gov
+Support
+Great App
+Seems Experienced
-Not sure if they'll allow the name Nicholas Cage, you might get a naming con warn
+Seems to know what he'd be doing as a consultant

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
-support
copy pasted lore that doesn't even have his old name taken out of it for the majority of it
not fit for a CL4 position

Zystro

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
Aug 23, 2022
From the Department of Medicine

Hello Mr. Cage,

Thank you for putting in the time and effort to apply for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion with my team, we regret to inform you that your application has been Denied.
You are free to reapply after a period of two weeks has passed.

If you have any questions, contact me via Email (Discord)​

Department Director
Jason Schlatt

Status
Not open for further replies.