Civilian name: Doug Red

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

What are your total levels?: 157

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- 096, EX E-11 MAJ, A-1 CPL

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-None

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
-2 Weeks

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- I have been enjoying playing DEA for the past 2 weeks and would like to move up to help lead DEA as well as to help ensure and continue DEA's long lasting glory.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- As a ex E-11 MAJ I've had experience leading people in different scenario and environments such as teaching new E-11 the tricks that we use and what to do and not do in certain scenarios. As well I have had experience of hosting tryouts and dealing with the responsibility's that come with that power. Further more I have already been trusted and proven that I can be trusted with the power that comes with a CL 4 position as shown with E-11 MAJ and a A-1 CPL.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I don't remember how many as a E-11 and A-1 I have not had a need to make docs but I have put a few in when I was still new to the server. Although what makes a good document is the format and the information the is given in the doc if you just type a run on sentence the doc will be denied but if you have good formatting make separate information have different pages and make sure that you are telling a clear story you should get a excellent rank.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
- Authing MC&D permits, assisting agency managers, Senior agents tryouts, Keeping a eye on DEA.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- After the mayor claimed martial Nomad was sent in to keep a eye on enemy forces unfortunately his disguise failed and was captured. Through shear will and some trickery Nomad was able to leave with out blowing the veil of secrecy to the forces of Pinewood. After being released Nomad was instrumental to the demilitarization of the Pinewood through his knowledge of the land and his leadership of DEA and NU-7.

Last edited:

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
+Support
- Has relevant experience, as he was a MTF Maj
- Active
- He makes DEA more enjoyable for me
- I have nothing but good experiences with him

Silent_

Jun 24, 2023

Application Accepted

After consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me or any of the other Agency Managers

Thank you for applying.​

Status
Not open for further replies.