Character name(s): Norton Klez
Civilian name: Norton
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-I have held MTF, CI
-I hold DEA

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I don't have any kicks, bans or warnings.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- I am applying for the Internal Affairs Ambassador because I believe I am professional enough to maintain this type of job. Internal affairs plays a very important role maintaining order, fostering a secure and ethical environment. As someone who has been comitted to fairness in game I am eager to contribute to the IA department's mission. I am confident in my ability to handle sensetive matters with discretion, collabrate effectively with my colleagues, and contribute to the success of the IA department in general.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- When I joined this server I saw this announcement about the server looking for staff members. I do have a lot of staff experience from really popular games like Team Fortress 2, Garrys Mod, Minecraft, CSGO, Rust and much more. I have been doing it since I was little. However, due to me having to work almost every single day I don't have enough time to be a staff member so that is the reason I haven't applied for staff. I see Internal Affairs as some type of moderator job because of how IA handles stuff in the foundation. Not only because of this previous moderator experience I have but also I have been doing a lot of IA related jobs over the last 1-2 weeks. I have been going to Charlie operating the doors checking ID's when there is a code 5 going on. I have been helping non-combative personnel to get to safety when it is needed. I have been doing some private investigations making sure no one is breaking any of the codex's that foundation has. I also would like to teach agents about how they can be better at their job. Thanks to the some of the lectures I have taken from some of the current IA ambassadors I am pretty sure I can do some trainings and give tasks to my agents so they can be better. I am pretty sure I can help other Ambassadors and Director of Internal Affairs with creating a better environment for the Internal Affairs team. Thanks to all of these reasonings I find my self suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have written about 10 arrest documents. I believe I have submitted like 3 maybe 4 of them to the SCIPNET. I think what makes a document good is the way of telling what happened in the summary section. Internal Affairs should always write in such a way when someone else reads it that person would be able to imagine exactly what happened in that summary. Locations, times, personnel involved, time in solitary, injuries and all of those things should be in an arrest report. Obviously there are some other documentaion types such as investigations as well but I believe the rule of describing everything in a professional matter also applies there.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- Leadership and Oversight: As an Ambassador, It is expected to provide leadership and oversight within the IA. This involves working closely with the Director of Internal Affairs to ensure the smooth operation of the IA department.
- Training and Mentorship: Ambassadors play a crucial role in the training and mentorship of new Internal Affairs Agents and Operatives.
- Communication: Effective communication is key in the role of an Ambassador. This involves maintaining open lines of communication with Internal Affairs personnel, other departments.
- Investigations and Oversight: Ambassadors can be involved in the investigations conducted by Agents and Operatives ensuring that investigations are thorough, fair, and adhere to established protocols.
- Reporting: Ambassadors are responsible for providing regular reports to higher-ranking officials, such as the Site Administration or Ethics Committee, on the activities and status of the Internal Affairs department.
-
Emergency Response: In the event of emergencies or breaches, Ambassadors may be called upon to provide guidance and support to Internal Affairs personnel.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Lore:
Norton's nomination as Internal Affairs Ambassador after years of exceptional service within the department. His career in security gave him a unique perspective on prospective breaches and internal tensions, making him an invaluable asset in his new position. Despite his serious attitude, Norton is approachable and recognized for making fair and reasonable decisions.

Example Storyline:
Norton Klez, Internal Affairs Ambassador, uncovers a shadowy conspiracy within the Foundation. Anomalies manipulate reality, erasing memories and breaching containment. Norton traces the chaos to "Project Umbra," a rogue faction exploiting anomalies for personal gain. In a final confrontation, he dismantles the faction, exposes the truth, and reinforces Foundation security.

Walter Unrich

Feb 9, 2023

Department of Internal Affairs
Your interest within the role of Internal Affairs Ambassador has been recognized by the Administrative personnel of the Department of Internal Affairs, Mr Klez, your Application has been Accepted for this Position, to move to the next stage of your further employment within the SCP Foundation, contact Senior Ambassador Sledge for your training. (Discord - s1peter)

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Reactions: Norton Klez
Status
Not open for further replies.