Turkey
Time zone: GMT +3
Character name(s): Norton Klez, Adam Locke, Iron Hanz
Civilian name: Adam Locke
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do have a mic
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Hold:
MTF Nu-7 Hammer Down Operative, External Affairs Operative, Internal Affairs Ambassador
Held: MTF E-11 Nine Tailed Fox (I can't remember the rank), CI - Alpha

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I only have 1 warning for job abuse in April 10th. As far as I remember I was a D-Class who used 914 to get a disguise. Later on, I went to the PW Loop. I had the perfect disguise. This one guy who was playing on Security Officer stopped me and asked my ID when It was not even a code 1. I took recordings of what happened ( Because I thought he was metagaming my character name above the player model) before doing anything. Then he literally just tried to arrest me. I left the job to make a ticket on another role but the little I know I could have created a ticket while being cuffed. I moderator who took my metagaming sit didn't believe the officer Metagamed me and decided to warn me for job abuse.​

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I have several reasonings making me a very good candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant. First of all, I have been playing as an Internal Affairs Ambassador for quite amount of months now so I do have a previous CL4 experience. Secondly, I have studied the Legal Codex, Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct when I was just an IA agent. I already know a lots of information from all of those files so If I get accepted as an Ethics Committee Assistant It will be really easy for me to adjust the the character due to the documents that I already have read many times before. Other than these reasoning I find myself serious and professional when I am playing important roles like these.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
  1. Enforcing Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct.
  2. Giving D-Class personnel work permits so they can work as a janitor, chef, receptionist and some extra stuff.
  3. Authing AA in some critical situations.
  4. Some research documents can be signed by Ethics Committee Assistants.
  5. Assistants can auth KOS past airlock if D-Class personnel creates extreme situations.
  6. Assistants reviews other departments and report findings to Ethics Committee.
  7. Assistants are always working for the Ethics Comittee and they perform tasks given by the Ethics Comittee
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

After talking with the executive reseacher, Assistant Norton Klez decided to go to D-Block kitchen to get something to eat. He saw bunch of people in front of the main airlock with 2 side doors. A bunch of D-Class were just waiting there and talking to each other for some reason. There were maybe 2 or 3 people waiting at the medical line however there was not a single person waiting at the research line. He went upstairs and then Norton entered the D-Block kitchen. He saw 16 plates on top of the tables. 15 of them were empty however there were some cake crumbs in each plate. One of the plate still had a cake on it however Norton noticed something at the side of the cake. Something metallic. He touched It but couldn't understand what it was at first. Then he put his hand through the cake and discovered that there was a gun part inside the cake. He looked at the other empty plates again. Could it be? Could someone provided D-Class with gun parts using cakes? Norton turned his back to the table and got closer to the kitchen glass. He looked at the airlock. Most of the D-Class were standing right next to each other to cover up the person who was hacking the main airlock door! One of the D-Class noticed Norton looking at them and shot flares. Norton heard steps on the upper room. Possibly a guard or an officer noticed what was going on after the flare sounds. Few seconds later 3 dead bodies falled off from the cat walk. Norton knew they were the bodies of the Gensec Security when he was looking through the bulletproof glass. After the first flare shot's smoke ended he saw several D-Class coming from the toilet with bunch of heavy weapons. In front of them there was a man holding a Clearance Level 2 keycard. Norton understood these D-Class was going to cause chaos. Maybe every single one of the D-Class also had a gun considering there were empty 15 plates? As soon as possible Norton got his radio from his belt and changed channel to the Gensec Security channel. Then he screamed "All combative personnel, move to D-Block airlock door as soon as possible. KOS past airlock is authorized!".

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report

REGARDING: "Norton's" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are suited to become an Assistant, please get in contact with Ethics Member "Raven" at your earliest convenience.

AD_4nXd8PaCQCbr8c1OmrHqEw4bo0v3x9GuN-WETChGQF4U7GFUhdwn_hAFrivNu_ve_EUoStdXj2BAUgF0949vAi6sl7-_1TuFlyZflnS5gEIafxBihTQTdVVM_j742BgcXLxU_fv1-wTRGbhq1LkP8zi-qy7pG

Vice Chairman Mr. Pavish
AD_4nXeqWlh0pgSRiPsIS5skDVqQMppTcuJTI_lLCAvTyttjSN0oZ4fdqyPsDGkiSVM8Jsr01L427ICMDG3p9hnpPwmlFfsNg5udK6xuo1wFpjUqefz7f78n4pA8qrvmRPoveMuuA3Pg7r92mioueMZsVQv0wGG-

Status
Not open for further replies.