Character name(s): NotDylanJ
Civilian name: Mr NotDylanJ
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- I have a mic
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- SCP-096 (holding), MTF E11 SPC (held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- MRDM and it was due to a misunderstanding of when it was right to terminate D-Class in the airlock
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
- I want to help and assist around Medical and with newer medical staff as much as I can.
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
- I have the experience and time needed to assist where I can. I enjoy helping out in Medical with those who need assistance.
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
- How to cure a chest infection, first you need Amoxicillin which is made from mixing Acetone and Propionic Acid in a Centrifuge. Acetone and Propionic Acid are buyable from the chemist located inside the chemical lab. To use the centrifuge you must take out a vial from inside the centrifuge, pour your chemicals equally into the vial and then place the vial back into the centrifuge and then you start the centrifuge. The centrifuge will spin for 10-20 seconds and then open, after that the cure is created. Also make sure to use the microscope to ensure that you have made the correct cure. The patient will drink the medicine and will be cured of their chest infection.
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
- They assist newer medical staff with learning how to properly perform medical procedures, such as how to make cures for several illnesses, how to use the Electroconvulsive Therapy Administrator (ECT), and how to scan for a broken bone and treat it. They also watch over medical staff to make sure they are doing their jobs.
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
NotDylanJ has spent many years working as a Doctor at Site-19 and was eventually transferred to work at Site-65 where he was a combat medic for several years. He has decided to step back from combat and became a Sr Doctor. 6 months after NotDylanJ has stepped back from combat he has found that where he really succeeded in was teaching newer medical staff the proper medical procedures and assisting other medical staff.

Estere 'Orca'

Nov 15, 2023
Hey Dylan, I don't believe I have seen you play medical much, if at all, within the last few weeks; of course, it could be due to the time difference or me just not noticing.
As for your application, it's very short. It would be great to see more in-depth lore about your characters and how they became part of the foundation. It would be better if you also went more in-depth about why you would be a good choice for this leadership role and what they do for Medbay.
As for now, your application needs to show more about your knowledge or devotion to being a consultant. If you put more time into playing medical and effort into your app, I doubt you could make it; for now, I don't see the potential.
- Support
Don't let this put you down in any way; I am trying to provide some good collective criticism so you can excel in your next application if you choose to do so.

Apr 21, 2023
The department thanks you for your time and interest in applying for the position of Medical Consultant.

Following discussion with the Medical Leadership Team, I must inform you that this application has been Denied.
You may reapply after a standard period of two weeks has passed from the date of rejection.

Reasons for this denial may be elaborated upon should you choose to get in contact with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.