[USA] O5-1 "The Aristocrat" Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
-Support

After the incident that happen yesterday, I will say no 100%, someone who will be in charge of the Code of Conduct, is something I don't see Peasant doing, enforcement of said laws onto all departments is another thing I don't see him doing.
what incident

Gizzmo

Oct 23, 2022
I don't think anyone who will backstab their colleagues (even in an RP sense) and behave in this manner should be in the O5 council let alone the leader of the council especially after you were the one who orchestrated the removal of the previous -1.
Then you should agree with the vote to remove thorn, as he constantly talked shit about his fellow O5 to prime A-1 to dislike them lol. He did it to others well before Peasant joined (I should know, I was one of them) and continued doing so as new O5 came in. Its a repetitive behavior that didn't get better with time, so he shouldn't have been in the position. Sadly, you don't really care for that. All you care for is joining your clique in Ethics committee and witch hunting anyone who opposed your group. Your knowledge on the situation comes from the bias rambling of people primed to oppose every step this O5 Council makes. Your opinion is a parrot of those above you. Your opinion is just as meaningless as theirs.

• Wow
  • reaction_title.7
Reactions: Second and Mars

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
Then you should agree with the vote to remove thorn, as he constantly talked shit about his fellow O5 to prime A-1 to dislike them lol. He did it to others well before Peasant joined (I should know, I was one of them) and continued doing so as new O5 came in. Its a repetitive behavior that didn't get better with time, so he shouldn't have been in the position. Sadly, you don't really care for that. All you care for is joining your clique in Ethics committee and witch hunting anyone who opposed your group. Your knowledge on the situation comes from the bias rambling of people primed to oppose every step this O5 Council makes. Your opinion is a parrot of those above you. Your opinion is just as meaningless as theirs.
This the realest shit ive heard in a minute

Mars

Oct 7, 2023
-Support

After the incident that happen yesterday, I will say no 100%, someone who will be in charge of the Code of Conduct, is something I don't see Peasant doing, enforcement of said laws onto all departments is another thing I don't see him doing.
I was there for the "situation" or whatever you can call it. All it was, was an A-1 joking around then telling you to leave the EOC and you took it to heart over GMod.. if you want to overexaggerate situations without even explaining them to make someone look bad you shouldn't be giving any feedback in the first place.

Jeffrey Nut

Oct 6, 2023
+Support
The nerd (Peasant) said im good overseer assistant, so cool!!! (hes an offical gamer on 05 job, and fit for the position)

• Love
Reactions: "Peasant"

socalphunk

Jan 10, 2023
+support
-Support

The “incident” where you got kicked out of a GOC/O5 meeting? (Then complained straight to Dalton)

• Wow
Reactions: Mars
Status
Not open for further replies.