[USA] O5-1 "The Suspect" Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khan

Jan 9, 2023
Australia
The overwhelming support on this app is genuinely so heartwarming, thank each an every single one of you who supports me on my journey<33

Also side note you guys broke my alerts and my email with the amount of support lmao

Reactions: Scopes

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+Support

Unsure of the need for an application based system of choosing a new -1 but Khan is the person I left to takeover epicaps role as -1 as I believe they are the best person we have. I served the council for 9 months and he is one of the best O5 I have had the pleasure to work with.

• Love
Reactions: Scopes and Khan

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022

+Support​

You’re a great person all around and I’ve only had positive experiences when interacting with you on-site. I see no reason why you shouldn’t be -1.

Asp

May 17, 2022
What! a good Site Command? Impossible!
+support, khan was amazing when he was co-director and hasn't stopped, best choice, dont know why SL even opened up apps like this lol

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
+ Support
Picking anybody except someone in the current O5 would just be ridiculous.
As O5-4 he has:
- Met every vtime check and been extremely active.
- Pursued RP as an O5 that everyone enjoys
- Been professional and worked well with others
- Is up to date on all senior Foundation staff matters.

Picking anybody else along with this even being an application process is just ridiculous. O5-1 needs to come from within the current O5 because they are already aware of everyone on site and have put in the work to be aware of all matters on site as well as have connections within the current site staff.

Consider this my +Support for Khan and a -support on all other -1 apps as well as a -support for opening up this process to former O5. Khan should not need to apply for this and the disrespect to him as a current O5 who's put in effort for months without issue here is shameful.

TL;DR:
+Support Khan, he shouldn't have even had to apply for -1.

Mickle

Aug 6, 2022
+Support as words from a wise man:

"Picking anybody else along with this even being an application process is just ridiculous. O5-1 needs to come from within the current O5 because they are already aware of everyone on site and have put in the work to be aware of all matters on site as well as have connections within the current site staff." -
Eric "Epicap" Cappington

Also khan is Australian so infinitely better than all the other -1 applications

Status
Not open for further replies.