[USA] O5-1 "The Suspect" Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randalls

Oct 26, 2022
+ Support
Picking anybody except someone in the current O5 would just be ridiculous.
As O5-4 he has:
- Met every vtime check and been extremely active.
- Pursued RP as an O5 that everyone enjoys
- Been professional and worked well with others
- Is up to date on all senior Foundation staff matters.

Picking anybody else along with this even being an application process is just ridiculous. O5-1 needs to come from within the current O5 because they are already aware of everyone on site and have put in the work to be aware of all matters on site as well as have connections within the current site staff.

Consider this my +Support for Khan and a -support on all other -1 apps as well as a -support for opening up this process to former O5. Khan should not need to apply for this and the disrespect to him as a current O5 who's put in effort for months without issue here is shameful.

TL;DR:
+Support Khan, he shouldn't have even had to apply for -1.
+Support, couldn't have said it better myself.

Kugen

Sep 30, 2022
+Support
Great Leader and awesome person to work with -A1 LT Mute

Retiredintheheadx3

Feb 10, 2023
+Support It would literally just be a slap in the face for him to lose his O5-1 chances to some random O5 whos not even going to be in touch with current relations. Especially since its not even locked to O5s from the UK site.

Blu

Nov 8, 2022
+support
Dont know why sl wants to take a diff route for a new -1 you should really be the only option

Coral Lycensoft

Feb 27, 2023

+Support

Get this man into the 05-1 position, look i know i left the server entirely, but the fact this lad has had to apply despite being an 05 already speaks volumes. I'm not going to throw salt at anyone, but regardless. Before i left, this man was literally the most active 05, the old -1 being in a close second. He did his job efficently and didnt goof off (at least overly publicly...im looking at you crow).
Not to mention he was pleasant to talk to, even with the A1 gaurding him and making him appear not as approachable. But hey! if they're activly gaurding an 05 to that extent they must like em' which is a good thing.

TLDR
-Incredibly active
-Does his job
-Doesn't goof off.

-Coral Lycensoft

Prior Ethics assistant Coordinator
Prior Site Advisor
Prior Consultant

• Love
Reactions: Khan

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
+ Support

Has been here for a long time, and continues to be a great, active member of the community. He has been great to work with, has done amazing work as O5, and will make for an excellent -1.

grnappa

Aug 18, 2022
+support

Can't think of anyone more deserving of -1 than him. Although I haven't interacted much with him as an Nu-7 CPT, it is hard to ignore the overwhelming support for him by site personnel and the former -1 and -2. Any other choice would destroy Foundation morale.

Rice Cooker

Mar 20, 2022
+support

It is rare to see applications for Chief Overseer. Usually, the process is done internally, but some may express concerns of nepotism. Still, whatever the process, it is important to find the best candidate for the position.

The Chief Overseer is an incredibly important role. As one of the highest ranking members in the foundation, the chief overseer is responsible for coordinating a vast number of people. Khan is incredibly experienced in many administrative positions in the foundation. However, experience alone does not determine ones ability to fulfill this role. More important than Khan's extensive experience is their involvement in the community. Ultimately, looking past all of the administrative work, the chief overseer is responsible for ensuring people have a positive experience on the server. Both from my interactions with them as well as speaking with numerous others, it is apparent that Khan is incredibly involved and dedicated to working with everyone in the community. I fully endorse Khan's application for Chief Overseer.

Chan

Jul 16, 2022
++HUGE Support
there is nothing i can say that none else hasn't said overall tho khan is a great person and there is no reason this man shouldn't be accepted

Reactions: Sir Barry
Status
Not open for further replies.