[USA] O5-3 "The American" Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
Edit : Changed numbers due to the fact that Randal was accepted for -4.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104466972

Discord name: scpscopes

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since May 2022.

In what country are you located?: United States

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): "Jury" | "Akatosh"

Civilian name: "Scopes"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Ethics Assistant "Jury" (Holding)
E-11 SGT "Akatosh" (Held)
B-1 SPC Alduin "Akatosh" Elder (Held)
O-1 CPT "Alduin" (Held)
A-1 SPC "Akatosh" (Held)
Ethics Member "Jury" (Held)
Overseer Assistant "Enforcer" (Held) - (Transferred From ECA - OA)
CI-A "Parruthrnax" (Held)
Overseer Assistant "Akavir" (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number): O5-3 Or O5-4

The reason I am applying for an O5 position is because I want to lead and show good dedication that I am worthy of this position. I plan to lead Alpha-1 and show that I am eligible enough to get the position. I’ve worked with O5 in the past and present and have enjoyed working with them and I’d like to step up my position in leadership I will give another few reasons why Id love to work as Site Command.

- Experience and Activity -

Throughout my playtime on the server I have gained a lot of experience as a past Overseer Assistant and have seen what O5 do in a daily basis whether that’d be dealing with Alpha-1, Research testing, Overseeing departments or dealing with GOI. I have always been there to see and believe I am active enough and experience to deal with these certain situations.

- Leadership and Efficiency -

As a past Overseer Assistant I’ve worked with multiple leaders whether that’d be Medical, General Security, Mobile Task Forces, Internal Security Department, Law Enforcement and Site Command. I have worked with many leaders and plan to be very efficient within the site and show that my leadership can step up in position in fairness and direct orders. I have worked closely with Site Command and I believe I am ready.

- Honesty and Respect -

This is probably the one that is looked down the most but I believe this has a huge key in going for Site Command or any application at all. Being honest and showing respect is a common moral basis that everyone should follow. You will run into issues and you need to be honest with personnel and show respect with it. It will better you as a person and overall help you with reputation

——————————————

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?: I believe I am the best candidate for many reasons. One I have past experience with Site command as Ethics Member and also have worked with O5 for about 6 months as an Overseer Assistant. Throughout my job I followed orders by either dealing with GOC and CI relations and or making department reviews and reports over personnel or over the whole regiment overall. Second reason I believe I am the best candidate is that I am mature and always active within the server. I have been active mostly everyday and do what is necessary to get my job done. I am very professional and mature and plan to take everything professionally and in secrecy to work on it very hard. I believe from m y past ranks, experience, maturity, professionalism has all added up to become a great member within the O5 Council. I will make sure that all personnel will be safe and that departments are following their certain orders. I am now a Ethics Assistant and I know it seems weird on why I am applying for O5 as ECA but I believe from the past experience as Overseer Assistant & Site Command in the past I feel like I am ready for this position.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?: The responsibilities of O5 Council is to make sure the foundation is perfectly safe and secure and making sure nothing bad is happening. You also can approve documents and assign Overseer Assistants on special orders to take care of them. You make sure Site Administration are doing their jobs correctly and making sure Alpha-1 are doing well protecting and following orders by O5 Personnel. They also deal with UNGOC and CI situations that can occur and will need to manage within it. O5 Personnel also deal with code blacks if all fails then they will need to bomb the site. As O5 Council I plan to do what is necessary to manage the site and attempt to manage GOC if they do cause issues within the foundation.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?): Site Director, Overseer Assistants, Overseer Council Applications, Alpha-1 Commander, DEA Director.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- Beginning Of Matthew Sky's Life -

Alduin "Akatosh" Elder AKA Matthew Sky was a 20 year old man who lived in Michigan and was a business owner of a weapon company and supplied military and PMCs. (Private Military Contractors) One day when Matthew was working at his job producing weapons a unknown squad of men called Chaos Insurgency breached into the production facility and kidnapped Matthew for questioning. Later, The Chaos Insurgency would beat him to the ground until he was begging and pleading for them to stop to ask what guns they are selling them for. He later answer the military. The Chaos Insurgency did not believe him and kept beating him. Luckily Nu-7 heard about a kidnapped person around the area and they breached into the CI based and killed them. Matthew was later captured by Nu-7 to ask for questioning and was brought up to the Site Director of the new facility. He was relieved of his duty working for the military selling them weapons and was offered a position inside GENSEC.

- History Of The Foundation -

As Matthew Sky grew to the rank of Riot Sergeant and helped out with his fellow Sergeants, Captains and Security Chiefs. He would later then get kidnapped by Omega-1 Operatives and was taken in to become an O-1 Operative for Ethics. He accepted the offer and passed their tryouts through the extensive training they put him in. He later rose to the rank of Omega-1 Captain and would go for Ethics Assistant. He got his position accepted and became a well trusted foundation member and worked as an assistant to the ethics. He later then applied for Ethics Member and got his position accepted. During this time he would lead the entire foundation as he was site command and would watch certain regiments to make sure they are doing well. However, During his time Ethics he would later get distant due to issues and would later stepped down. He still was a Ethics Assistant and wanted to try a new route and wanted to try to become an Overseer Assistant. He transferred with -1 and Ethics Director and he became Overseer Assistant "Enforcer."

- Recent Past Status Of Foundation -

When Matthew Sky left and resigned from all his roles he joined Epsilon-11 and have done certain situations with them that is classified to the public. They have treated him well and Matthew wanted a new life and wanted new leadership and new faces that he can proof himself again. So he spoke to certain members of the foundation and decided to go for Overseer Assistant and that is the concurrent situation that is happening today. He wanted to leave his past behind and start a new life with new site command and administration. Maybe this time he will succeed and show that he is one of the best members out there that have past leadership and loyalty to his foundation. And he would always make sure that everything was Safe and secured and make sure nobody was hurt in the foundation.

- Past Status Of Foundation -

Overseer Assistant "Akavir" AKA Matthew Sky is still serving with and following orders by O5 Council. He has worked with them very closely and been dealing with a lot of situations such as overseeing departments under orders of O5 or making sure that the site is safe and secure. He has worked very exceptionally well which gave him a notice from the O5 Council. They wanted him to become Site Command. Matthew decided to write out an application and attempt weeks and months waiting for a response of his application towards Site Command and has waited patiently.

- Current Status Of The Foundation -

Ethics Assistant "Jury" was roaming around the facility minding his own business just enforcing ethics when all of a sudden he got taken by Alpha-1 & O5 with cuffs, gagging and blindfolding him so he did not know where he was going. He attempted to struggle thinking it was CI at first and then he recoginize the voice of -1. He slowly calm down letting him being dragged by Alpha-1 & O5-1. He then passed out from getting knocked out by the barrel of a gun from a Alpha-1 operative. He woke up with a light shining against him and a creepy presence around with a office chair and a desk facing O5-1. Jury shuddered a bit staring into -1 eyes thinking that he was going to be executed but was offered a contract within the O5 Council. He quickly accepts and becomes a new member of their team. He requested a codename change and it was going to be...

"The American."

--------------------------------------
Who accepts O5 Council Applications?
Chief Overseer - Decided by Server Leadership
Overseer - Decided by Chief Overseer

What are the requirements to apply?
Chief Overseer - Past experience as Overseer, open O5-1 slot
Overseer - Past experience in a Level 4 or 5 job OR as MTF LT+, open O5 slot

Overseer is a senior position. You may only hold one senior position at a time (see Rule 2.9) - if you hold any others then you will need to resign them if accepted.

Last edited:

Blu

Nov 8, 2022
-support
unfit
also bro did that like 40 minutes before they resigned

Monker

Aug 11, 2022
-SUPPORT
No current senior positions. Also from personal experiences not a big fan.

Jewel

Jun 13, 2022
+ SUPPORT
I understand he has made mistakes and said bad things, but I also understand it seems he is getting harassed by these people for posting a joke in a private discord server. (Which shouldn't be used in character) What should be used in character is his time as eca and oa and his time as an ethics member. Being a trusted head mod, I see only adds to him being qualified.

Reactions: Scopes

Harold Hawks

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
+/- Neutral

I think you've done fine work on-site and you're clearly dedicated if you made it to head moderator but I have also seen you do things that are less than ethical in a way that demeans RP. I find it kind of 50/50 with you brother, some actions you do are supportive of RP and some kinda aren't. The fact you've applied for Ethics not too long ago makes me feel like you're doing this just to get a CL5 position which I wouldn't want someone like that in power. Respectfully I think you need to do some self-reflection and to prioritize where you want to go with your role onsite before applying.

It could just be I don't see everything you do onsite but this has been my personal experience, I don't mean to offend either this is just what I've seen.

Mickle

Aug 6, 2022
-Support

- Just left OA for ECA (pick a side)
- Doesnt hold any Senior CL4 Roles
- Better applications have applied

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
-support horrible person to deal with very immature and unprofessional.

MRE

Oct 27, 2022
You just applied recently for ECM, and now 05. Ill just leave that there.

Archie Bambozzini

Aug 3, 2022
-support
when your SA application was put on hold you consistenly trashed the person who got accepted and would not stop complaining, if you act like a baby after not getting SA i don't think you are fit for SC
1688896478312.png

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
-support
when your SA application was put on hold you consistenly trashed the person who got accepted and would not stop complaining, if you act like a baby after not getting SA i don't think you are fit for SC
View attachment 8655
I'd like to say this is a external server that I was in with my friends that is outside of CN. I don't know why it got leaked to people and now it's being used against me. I was annoyed because a Site Advisor was accepted when they were fully caught red handed with ChatGPT. I'm not going to use names due to the fact that is not necessary however I believe my reaction against a person using a bot to write their application regardless of the situation would be reasonable.

Archie Bambozzini

Aug 3, 2022
I'd like to say this is a external server that I was in with my friends that is outside of CN. I don't know why it got leaked to people and now it's being used against me. I was annoyed because a Site Advisor was accepted when they were fully caught red handed with ChatGPT. I'm not going to use names due to the fact that is not necessary however I believe my reaction against a person using a bot to write their application regardless of the situation would be reasonable.
regardless if it was a "external discord" it still was all in reference to the gmod server and displays how you handle a loss

Status
Not open for further replies.