[USA] O5-3 "The American" Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+SUPPORT

I've only had good interactions with Scopes despite what the current replies are saying, People are Their Actions not their words.

Good Luck!

Reactions: Scopes

Joe "Enoch"

Jul 25, 2022
-support
when your SA application was put on hold you consistenly trashed the person who got accepted and would not stop complaining, if you act like a baby after not getting SA i don't think you are fit for SC
View attachment 8655
Archie that does not look that bad they are up set with reason to be. If someone got a postion that they did not even write anything for I would be mad too.

+Support

Vad

May 2, 2023
+Support
No bad interactions while on site, applicant is generally helpful to any knowledge needed.
That alone for me is enough to support the movement.

Nightmare

Oct 5, 2022
When I saw this application I was ready to be -/+ Neutral. After reading replies and looking into a lot of it I have switched to a;
-Support
Other applicants are more fit for the positions open.

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Support

I know your work and have seen only good things from you, a good person to talk to and lighten the room, You have really good activity in the game (The last time I checked was over 1 week VTime in the month). Worked well also in your OA/ECA position and previous Ethics Member experience so you know how to handle the role.

Guinea

Jun 24, 2022
- Support
Ever since I meet you in A1, you have a trail of bad interactions and drama

SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada
+/- Support
When resigning from OA You said and I quote "I know that Alpha-1 do not have the same views as I do but I plan to do better within my next line of work that I will be going soon. "

Taking this into account what makes you think you can successfully help lead Alpha-1 as an Overseer?

What would make it any different from when you were an OA? I realize you would have much more power over Alpha-1 than you did as an OA. But if your only goal is to obtain more power over Alpha-1 then I don't want you as an Overseer.

If you have goals to better increase your relations with Alpha-1 then I can see you making a good Overseer somewhere down the line.

I do not think now is the best time for you to apply for an Overseer Position. If you put time and dedication into increasing relations with other members of A-1 I feel as if you can become a good Overseer candidate somewhere down the line.

I believe others will share the same sentiment as I do.

I wish you the best of luck on your application

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Bush von Mann

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
+/- Support
When resigning from OA You said and I quote "I know that Alpha-1 do not have the same views as I do but I plan to do better within my next line of work that I will be going soon. "

Taking this into account what makes you think you can successfully help lead Alpha-1 as an Overseer?

What would make it any different from when you were an OA? I realize you would have much more power over Alpha-1 than you did as an OA. But if your only goal is to obtain more power over Alpha-1 then I don't want you as an Overseer.

If you have goals to better increase your relations with Alpha-1 then I can see you making a good Overseer somewhere down the line.

I do not think now is the best time for you to apply for an Overseer Position. If you put time and dedication into increasing relations with other members of A-1 I feel as if you can become a good Overseer candidate somewhere down the line.

I believe others will share the same sentiment as I do.

I wish you the best of luck on your application
I resigned due to the fact that I wanted to get away from the name "Akavir." People see me as a lot of things thinking that I'm a bad person and all but truely i'm just trying to enforce better roleplay within the server. I'm tired of the constant 24/7 combat and lack of RP that players give out. And i'd like to make a change for it. When I resigned from OA I believe it was time as I worked with them for 6 months. Which is a half of a year of working with Overseers.

Ever since I've went for SA or SC I've got denied due to the fact that there is nepotism and favoritism with a group of people that do not like my taste. It is what people expect from a rank system roleplay and I'm just here to improve better relations within the server with everybody. It shows that there was a mistrust within the site and seems unfair. It felt like manipulation and corruption for the last 3 months I had to deal with. But I pushed forward wanting to have better relations with everyone but people keep pushing me away.

Yes it seems funny why I'm applying for O5 even though I just recently resigned OA and people thinking "Oh he just wants power or be corrupted." But I really just want to lead the site into a better state as right now it is crumbling. It hurts when friends resign and leave the server due to the fact they have been harassed or mistreated.

TLDR : Trying to change the site to a better state.

Last edited:
Reactions: SquirrellyJr

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
Ever since I've went for SA or SC I've got denied due to the fact that there is nepotism and favoritism with a group of people that do not like my taste.
Now just maybe just maybe its because you're super immature and act like a child 24/7. You obviously care a lot for power as you go for EVERY CL5/Senior CL4 spot you can get? You love to power trip in game and overall have a god complex. Maybe you should actually take the time and look at you're self instead of just denying everything and being delusional. You're constantly saying "Everyone is coming after me" and "They're all bias" and just overall deflecting criticism that comes your way.

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
Seeing how you interact with the community, I don't find that you're fit for this position at all.
Great application, but you as a person tend to display some pretty serious signs of immaturity which when met with a position of power can be absolutely fatal to those around you. My advice would be to work on your character before applying for a position like this

Additionally: your O5 name seems really lackluster and, quite frankly, boring. If you ever re-apply please think of a better one...

- SUPPORT

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
Seeing how you interact with the community, I don't find that you're fit for this position at all.
Great application, but you as a person tend to display some pretty serious signs of immaturity which when met with a position of power can be absolutely fatal to those around you. My advice would be to work on your character before applying for a position like this

Additionally: your O5 name seems really lackluster and, quite frankly, boring. If you ever re-apply please think of a better one...

- SUPPORT
1689116673322.png

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
-Support can't make up their where they wanna go, damn brute!

Khan

Jan 9, 2023
Australia
scp-foundation-png.3789

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Applicant - "Jury"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████

After much deliberation, your application has been denied for the appointment to the position of ██-3. Although your work for the Foundation is duly noted and appreciated, we cannot accept you at this time. Please wait two weeks to reapply.

For more information or questions, you may contact an ████████.​

Status
Not open for further replies.