[USA] O5-4 "The Benevolent" (Revised from O5-4 "The Erudite")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keagan

Jan 27, 2022
+support! Squirrelly! dude I would love to see you as an O5, I think you deserve it!

Lafleur

Aug 27, 2022
Canada
www.civilgamers.com

+ Massive Support

I have worked with Squirrelly often in the past, and I only got good things to say about him. He is professional, dedicated, serious and brings a good vibes wherever he goes. Is application is very good and from the other comments, I can only assume that my toughts on him are reflected by everyone else. I think is would be a mistake not to accept him as he could bring a lot to the table.

Good luck on your application,
-Lafleur

Randalls

Oct 26, 2022
A message from the office of: O5-1 "████████"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1690857270785.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome,

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
A message from the office of: O5-1 "████████"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1690857270785.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome,
chat this is a W for squirrely

Status
Not open for further replies.